BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...10 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Q&A (1943)
Melis O.
Review for: Black more...
Honestly, I am an eyeliner and mascara kinda girl and really need those products to be quality. This mascara is so nice and it actually doesn't flake throughout the day which s really important. It makes my lashes look nice and full so they don't get lost in my winged liner. LOVE! #BACKYARDBASH
Sam M.
i bought this for my mom because she likes waterproof mascara. She loves it, but after a while it started clumping. So to make it smooth again (it's going to sound a bit weird) but i put eye drops in it. and it's working very well! i would buy it again!
Sofia S.
Dallas, TX
HOLY GRAIL i love it!!! gives me such full lashes and so black. I have the worst eyelashes ever so i can't imagine how good this mascara would look on long lashes!! i have blue eyes and I think the black is a tad blue tinted so it really makes my eyes pop!
Kaitlyn D.
Lafayette, LA
Go ahead and you a river girl jump into a river whatever but this mascara is hands down the best I've ever used I'm a repeat user and I don't find it needs any improvement I would totally buy this again and again ! This is the first mascara I'd recommend!
Kaela S.
Torrance, CA
This specific mascara is my go-to. I have been using the original BTS mascara for 2 years. When the waterproof version finally came out, I snatched it real quick! It's volumizing, lengthy, and defines my lashes really well. If applied multiple coats, it can get clumpy.
Elizabeth O.
Great for a waterproof option of an already awesome mascara ! Keeps true to the formula of the original which a lot of waterproof options don't. It is harder to get off which is to be expected, take some coconut oil or a Boscia cooling oil comes right off!
Megan J.
I am so in love with the regular Better Than Sex mascara I had to try the Waterproof. I am in love! It works just as well as the regular Better Than Sex mascara. It is also truly waterproof. I couldn't have been more pleased! I have to add that I really like the details on the packaging too. The water droplets you see on the mascara is textured. It looks amazing!
Krystal P.
Mount Vernon, TX
When they say waterproof they mean it! I've cried, swam and showered and it didn't smudge or come off. I'm very happy with this. The packaging is cute and I love the water drop on it. 1st time I used this and I'm very pleased. I would recommend this 100%.
Elizabeth C.
I do think this is an okay mascara, but I don't think it lives up to the original formula - non waterproof. I don't see as much volume and length. It also don't last as well, ironically. I'd use it again if I got samples but I would repurchase over the original.
alanie o.
Really great waterproof mascara. I already have long lashes so I mostly look for a mascara that nicely adds to length, adds volume and does not clump up or look weird on and this does super well for me. It's a bit hard to get off but I can deal with that.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.