BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Jaclyn D.
Waukesha
Review for: Black more...
This mascara is the best mascara I’ve ever used. I can wear this waterproof mascara at the beach, crying during my favorite movie, having a mental breakdown, or getting dumped and it does not going anywhere. 10/10 recommend.
Hannah O.
Southgate , MI
SUPER WATERPROOF. I use makeup removing face wash and makeup remover wipes and its still on! Definitely lasts through the tears too! Only mascara I use aside from the regular better than sex!
Alex C.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Some people might say that the Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara may be harder to work with or clumpier than the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara, but I prefer the waterproof formula much better. In my opinion, it dosent flake off your lashes as much and it holds up longer. This is my ride or die mascara! I forsure recommend.
Riley A.
Oliver Spgs, TN
This mascara definitely is waterproof, but it seems to poke your eyes when you try and put it on. It doesn’t give your eyelashes as much volume as the regular one does but it does add length. Overall it is a decent product.
true r.
really makes your lashes long and thick, but when you try to take it off it doesnt come all the way off your lashes and is hard to get off of your under eyes. its a little pricey but it definitely is waterproof and does its job well. would recommend to anyone seeking full volume lashes without using falsies
Eshaa L.
Rochester
The better than sex mascara is absolutely my favorite . Unlike some mascaras , when you blink it doesn’t get under your eye . It just makes your lashes look way longer and healthier and fuller of course . Highly recommend
Jennifer M.
Gainesville, TX
I have a love hate with this mascara. I think it looks great on other people. However, I hate it on me! I find it to be a bit messy looking on me after applied. I think for the price it should just look better. Doesn't give me the fullness look that I like.
Abigail V.
mechanicsville Virginia
this mascara is amazing! it lasts all day with out falling out under the eye. The better than sex water proof mascara definitely is water proof! I don’t recommend putting on any more than 3 coats, it will start to clump up.you can buy it at Sephora for $23
Hallie P.
Initially I loved this mascara but then I realized after a couple of weeks that my eyelashes were falling out. I found out that usually that happens with waterproof mascaras because you actually shouldn’t wear waterproof mascara everyday but I think this mascara did even MORE damage to my eyelashes because it was SO hard to remove and would clump very easy. :(
Alex M.
AMAZING product! I love this mascara! No bleeding or smudging - and so easy to apply and my lashes always look incredible! no spidery or clumpy eyelashes, just a clean application that is really long lasting and completely waterproof! I would highly recommend this product! I love Too Faced products- they are affordable and easily accessible! Check this out!!!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.