BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Elizabeth D.
Seminole, OK
I received a sample of this on a beautycon box. It has the same brush as the original. The formula isn't as voluminous as the original. It is waterproof. I have. I have been using it since my eyes have been watering because of allergies.
Amber R.
Rio Rancho, NM
This Mascara is Amazing! I love the brush applocater. It strongly takes hold of your lashes and evenly coats them in dark black mascara. It lengthens your lashes to look incredibly long and it doesnt smudge at all. Lasts all day! It creates a thick dark lash look which is what I love because my lashes are not very long and thick to begin with. This mascara is incredible! I dec recommend it!
Angelica D.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Black more...
It makes my eyelashes look beautiful, just like the original better than s*x which I love! Sadly it's upsetting that there are so many downsides. It takes forever to dry, it runs even worse than any other mascara that I own. I have not seen anything waterproof about this mascara.
ebonie h.
Hands down the best mascara to hit the market. I recommend it to all my friends. The packaging is soooo cute, I 💜💙💚 the way the made it look lime it was wet. You get alot of product for your money. I use it when I. Outside for a long time when im going to be in water or when I know im voting to see a. Sad movie... It does not buge.
Arianna S.
I’m so disappointed! I actually just ordered one and got it in the mail yesterday. I got it from toofaced website with the red hot sale. The mascara was horrible and DRY i don’t know if it was just the one they sent me or if all mascaras are this way. I paid way too much for it and it was nothing like I expected I would not recommend it
natasha m.
Ashtabula, OH
definitely my favorite mascara to use. One coat and it looks great but if i wanna get super dramatic i just add a few more coats on there. It's on the pricey side but it's worth it. I've had mine for a few months & it still works like new.
Christina F.
E Northport, NY
This is my new favorite, I'm not sure I'll ever go back to another mascara. It gives volume, length, and will stay on all day. Perfect for a soft look, or in addition to falsies!
Bee J.
Maineville, OH
I really love this mascara! It makes my lashes look thicker AND longer but it doesn't clump them up like some other mascaras. The black color is really deep too which is something I find cheaper mascaras fail at. One of my faves for sure!!
Tayla E.
I absolutely love this brand of mascara! The non waterproof one is just as good. I like the packaging on this & how it feels like there is rain drops on the tube. I think it goes on smoothly and makes your lashes look full and luscious.
Kayla Y.
Hillsboro, MO
Absolutely the best. Hands down the best coverage, lengthening, thickening, and waterproof! It can't be beat! I use this all the time. Whenever I need to ensure my mascara lasts all day and night with no raccoon eyes. Pricy, but worth it!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.