BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Lauri  B.
Auburn, WA
I am in love with this mascara! It makes my lashes look full and absolutely beautiful. I know it is a bit pricey, but for me, it's a must have in my makeup bag! I have been using this for about a year now and I will continue to wear it, happliy!!!!! ❤
Stephanie C.
Charlotte, NC
After hearing great reviews on this product, I just had to try it. I was extremely disappointed. This mascara was clumpy in the tube, was extremely thick, and made my eyelashes clump together. It also transferred to my skin so easily, which is not an issue I usually have. I would not repurchase.
Jennifer C.
Nashville
This mascara is honestly everything it's hyped up to be. It gives my lashes more volume, definition, and length and stays on all day no matter what I'm doing that day. This is definitely a mascara that you'd only use when you're going for something dramatic though. The only downside is that because it's such an intense formula, it can start to look and feel a little clumpy if you don't apply it with a light hand.
Deisy V.
Review for: Black more...
As of right now I don't really like it it not very much waterproof in my opinion. It flakes and clumps my lashes up. I don't know it if because the formula is more watery that the original.

I mean it's okay not bad but just okay. Would I recommend probably not.
Ali B.
Morgantown, WV
If you want a water proof mascara then this is for you. It will stay on for days and it's hard to get off even when using remover! The melt of helps a lot but might take 2 uses to get it off fully! Also doesn't look as full as the normal better than sex!
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
I have used both formulas and I love the waterproof formula better, why because that's what works for my lashes. Any other formula it brings them down but when I tries this mascara, my lashes were volumized so quickly and they looked so full. I love it.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
Well, Too Faced did it. They managed to make their BTS formula *just as good* in the waterproof form! This mascara exceeded my expectations. Waterproof mascara has ALWAYS meant less payoff...this is the exception. Paid full price for this without any reservations: it's worth it!
Katie Y.
Honestly hands down the best mascara I've used! I have short asian lashes that do not hold a curl well, so I have to use waterproof mascara. This one is perfect for an everyday look because it is not too clumpy. I'll put on a few coats if i am going for a more dramatic look.
Stephanie r.
BEST waterproof mascara ever ,if you're like me that does gym after work or errands this is a must you won't end up looking like the joker after your workout doesnt run down your face at all i tottaly recommend this product! it is so worth the bucks!!
Addie L.
mobile, AL
One of my favorite mascaras just to give me a "false lash" look. I love the textured packaging for the waterproof formula. However, I will say I enjoy the original formula over waterproof simply because this is SO hard to wash off and I feel like it pulls my lashes out.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.