BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Heather B.
MY ALL TIME FAVORITE MASCARA! You don't even have to wear false lashes because it makes them so full and long. I was even crying and this mascara did not smear or budge I was so impressed! Even the packaging is so cute, this is my biggest recommendation ever and I've reviewed 500 items on this app.
Autumn N.
Mt Juliet, TN
This stuff is fantastic! Gorgeous on and doesn't budge. I use this most days. It comes of pretty easily. I use ponds or coconut oil to get it off. I will say that if you sleep with it on, it will dry your eyes out . I would definitely. It it again.
Sam L.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Not that I need waterproof mascara, but this was my only option at one point & I didn't mind. I really love this mascara, whether I choose the original or waterproof. The brush is AMAZING & really volumizes my lashes. I highly recommend this mascara!
Madeline H.
Much love for this mascara! It can be a little clumpy if you aren't careful with the application, but other than that, it's amazing! It says on all day, and doesn't give any sort of raccoon-eye look! it's true to its label: it is waterproof and stays on in almost all conditions!! I wear it daily!
Blair P.
New Orleans, LA
The mascara lives up to the hype! It makes my lashes have great volume. It is most definitely waterproof…very difficult to come off, and that's my only gripe. Otherwise, amazing product! I recommend it to anyone looking for a good waterproof mascara.
Allie F.
Fairmont, WV
Everyone raves about this mascara and I can't understand why?? Its overpriced in my opinion, by a lot. I can get a better quality mascara from the drug store. I love my Loreal Telescopic or my Cover Girl. This massacre flakes on me eyes so badly its embarrassing.
Casey M.
Jacksonville , FL
Review for: Black more...
The only makeup I wear to the beach is mascara and this one is by far the best! It stays on and doesn't run yet stays true to the original too faced formula. If you want glamorous lashes while enjoying a day at the beach this is the mascara to do it.
Ali B.
Morgantown, WV
If you want a water proof mascara then this is for you. It will stay on for days and it's hard to get off even when using remover! The melt of helps a lot but might take 2 uses to get it off fully! Also doesn't look as full as the normal better than sex!
Katie Y.
Honestly hands down the best mascara I've used! I have short asian lashes that do not hold a curl well, so I have to use waterproof mascara. This one is perfect for an everyday look because it is not too clumpy. I'll put on a few coats if i am going for a more dramatic look.
Stephanie C.
Charlotte, NC
After hearing great reviews on this product, I just had to try it. I was extremely disappointed. This mascara was clumpy in the tube, was extremely thick, and made my eyelashes clump together. It also transferred to my skin so easily, which is not an issue I usually have. I would not repurchase.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.