BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Becky R.
This mascara is an improvement on their original version. This one does not flake and stays put throughout the day. It's also pigmented and adds volume. However, it has been irritating my eyes when I wear contacts. It does make my eyelashes a little stiff. I will not be repurchasing this product.
Jenna O.
This mascara is amazing! I have semi short eyelashes and they are straight. I do curl my eyelashes before I apply the mascara and it holds a curl very well. It can also lengthen and make your eyelashes voluminous. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good high end mascara!
molly m.
This mascara does not live up there the original what so ever. this mascara is clumpy, thick, wet and a complete mess on the eyes. it does not dry fast enough and it gets everywhere when it's wet. it is also very clumpy and unattractive and not worth the price. the mascara will stay on once it dries but the hassle and the appearance are not worth it.
Ashley J.
Maiden, NC
My all time favorite was the original BTS mascara. Then this bad boy came out. 🙌🏼
Perfect formula that glides on so smoothly and does not clump. It's pricey but in my opinion worth every penny.
It is waterproof so it takes more effort to get it off but not as bad as the They're Real mascara by Benefit.
Sam L.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Not that I need waterproof mascara, but this was my only option at one point & I didn't mind. I really love this mascara, whether I choose the original or waterproof. The brush is AMAZING & really volumizes my lashes. I highly recommend this mascara!
Megan F.
Chillicothe, OH
Everyone loves this mascara and I don't understand why. I don't hate it enough to throw it away... (plus throwing away makeup hurts my heart) but I hardly ever use it. The times I do use it is when I'm in a rush and it's closer to my reach than my other mascaras.
Maria R.
Homeland, Ca
Review for: Black more...
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I love this mascara .. So much . I use this mascara almost every day .. Its the only one i love at this moment it last on my eye, 0 tranfer its easy to find at sephora or ulta or at some macys .. I lovee it❤️❤️🎉
Valerie B.
West Haven, CT
Review for: Black more...
2 words to describe this mascara! ABSOLUTELY GREAT! whether your going for a night on the town.. Swimming.. Or in the office this mascara will hve u covered! Also this is the only waterproof mascara i would recommend for water activities seeing how its 100% waterproof! Will definitely repurchase
Lyndsey R.
Uniontown, PA
One of my top 3 mascaras. The brush is awesome, the formula is an intense black that you can build for a day or night look, and it removes easily with makeup remover. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone!!! It is definitely worth the money!!!
Heather A.
Bear, DE
I love the Too Faced Better Than Waterproof Mascara. So easy to apply and it lasts. I love that it is waterproof and that it actually lasts the whole time you wear it. It keeps your lashes looking great and it is also smudge proof which I really love!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.