BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Alicia M.
Midland, TX
It doesn't get better than this! PLUS it's waterproof!!! Summer favorite. A single coat and you're looking good as ever. LONG lasting and great quality. The color of the tube is so presh and my personal fav. It's a re buy for me specially in summer time.
Melis O.
Review for: Black more...
Honestly, I am an eyeliner and mascara kinda girl and really need those products to be quality. This mascara is so nice and it actually doesn't flake throughout the day which s really important. It makes my lashes look nice and full so they don't get lost in my winged liner. LOVE! #BACKYARDBASH
Melissa V.
Stockton, CA
Love this mascara. I used this product while attending a event all morning until afternoon and head straight to work. At the end of the day my lashes was still looking great and in place. I even try to remove it and it wouldn't come off with makeup remover.
Kaela S.
Torrance, CA
This specific mascara is my go-to. I have been using the original BTS mascara for 2 years. When the waterproof version finally came out, I snatched it real quick! It's volumizing, lengthy, and defines my lashes really well. If applied multiple coats, it can get clumpy.
Elizabeth O.
Great for a waterproof option of an already awesome mascara ! Keeps true to the formula of the original which a lot of waterproof options don't. It is harder to get off which is to be expected, take some coconut oil or a Boscia cooling oil comes right off!
Elizabeth W.
Bardstown, KY
After hearing all the rage of the "Better than Sex" products, I decided to purchase one. Truth is it's not better than sex at all. I HATED this stuff. As much as I wanted to love it, I didn't. It was thick and cakey and made my eyelashes feel so heavy.
Bethany P.
Sanborn, NY
I really do love this product. It makes my lashes look amazing a full. Love how it last almost the whole day. Downside is if it’s hot I do see some black under my eyes at the end of the day but 95% of the time I’m golden. Love the way it looks and love the cute packaging as well!
Kristen J.
Hamden
Absolutely love this mascara. I have naturally long lashes but not so full, so this gives me the volume without the clumping. This is waterproof so it lasts all day long, even longer actually. The packaging is the best part besides the formula, you can actually feel the rain drops on the packaging, it’s awesome! Would recommend this to everyone and anyone!!
Blair P.
New Orleans, LA
The mascara lives up to the hype! It makes my lashes have great volume. It is most definitely waterproof…very difficult to come off, and that's my only gripe. Otherwise, amazing product! I recommend it to anyone looking for a good waterproof mascara.
Jenna O.
This mascara is amazing! I have semi short eyelashes and they are straight. I do curl my eyelashes before I apply the mascara and it holds a curl very well. It can also lengthen and make your eyelashes voluminous. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good high end mascara!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.