BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Review for: Black Travel Size more...
I do think this is an okay mascara, but I don't think it lives up to the original formula - non waterproof. I don't see as much volume and length. It also don't last as well, ironically. I'd use it again if I got samples but I would repurchase over the original.
Ashley W.
Magnolia, NJ
No. this product is not good. I was hoping this would be similar to the original formula, just water proof. This product never dries! It always stays wet! God forbid you sneeze an hour after applying, you will still get product all over your eyes. Do not buy!!
Alicia M.
Midland, TX
It doesn't get better than this! PLUS it's waterproof!!! Summer favorite. A single coat and you're looking good as ever. LONG lasting and great quality. The color of the tube is so presh and my personal fav. It's a re buy for me specially in summer time.
Sam M.
i bought this for my mom because she likes waterproof mascara. She loves it, but after a while it started clumping. So to make it smooth again (it's going to sound a bit weird) but i put eye drops in it. and it's working very well! i would buy it again!
Elizabeth O.
Great for a waterproof option of an already awesome mascara ! Keeps true to the formula of the original which a lot of waterproof options don't. It is harder to get off which is to be expected, take some coconut oil or a Boscia cooling oil comes right off!
Kaela S.
Torrance, CA
This specific mascara is my go-to. I have been using the original BTS mascara for 2 years. When the waterproof version finally came out, I snatched it real quick! It's volumizing, lengthy, and defines my lashes really well. If applied multiple coats, it can get clumpy.
Kaitlyn D.
Lafayette, LA
Go ahead and you a river girl jump into a river whatever but this mascara is hands down the best I've ever used I'm a repeat user and I don't find it needs any improvement I would totally buy this again and again ! This is the first mascara I'd recommend!
Alexa M.
Englewood, FL
I really love this product. It does wonders for my lashes ! I hate the way my eyes look without a bold eyelash and this mascara really does the job ! I would say the only thing is there is a little fiber fall out but not too much I still would highly recommend!
Megan N.
Tampa, FL
I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of Too Faced's eye makeup!!
I am a very emotional woman who tends to cry A LOT (sad tears AND tears of joy!),.. and this mascara DEFINITELY DELIVERS on their word when they say that this Better Than S** mascara is indeed waterproof!!
Mai Ze V.
Oshkosh, WI
I use the waterproof one because it's the only one that will be able to hold my lashes up, otherwise the regular one won't hold my lashes because of how short it is. I use this everyday and water won't be able to wash it off unless you use makeup remover
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.