BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Brittany N.
Dayton, OH
The normal formula is one of my all time
Favorites. I have super watery eyes so I purchased this and I honestly hated it. The formula was so chunky and different from the original which I still always buy. Maybe I just got a bad batch but I was not impressed.
Mandy P.
Spring, TX
Better Than Sex became my favorite mascara about a year ago. My only complaint was that it smudged too easily. That was remedied when they came out with the waterproof version. This mascara is NOT moving, unless you are using the Melt Off by Too Faced. I even accidentally slept in my make-up a week ago, and when I woke up, my lashed still looked amazing.
Reba C.
Traverse City, MI
When they say waterproof, they're not messing around! This mascara defines, volumizes, lengthens and curls lashes and makes people stop and stare!(literally my coworker in Sephora inside or JCP stopped to ask me what mascara I had on yesterday) stays on all day, doesn't flake, and doesn't clump! Perfect mascara, thanks Too Faced!
Sofia S.
Dallas, TX
HOLY GRAIL i love it!!! gives me such full lashes and so black. I have the worst eyelashes ever so i can't imagine how good this mascara would look on long lashes!! i have blue eyes and I think the black is a tad blue tinted so it really makes my eyes pop!
Barbara G.
Del valle , TX
Review for: Black Travel Size more...
This is honestly the best mascara I've ever used ! They really make my eyelashes pop and I don't have very long lashes, I received it in one of my subscription boxes and I just purchased more because I use it all the time !! I highly suggest buying it !😊
Ellen H.
Macon, GA
LOVE. Love the formula, love the wand, love the packaging. It is great! It is probably my 2nd favorite after Roller. I got it from my local ULTA shop and did not regret it! It is definitely waterproof for me and I would buy it again not questions asked!
Elizabeth C.
Review for: Black Travel Size more...
I do think this is an okay mascara, but I don't think it lives up to the original formula - non waterproof. I don't see as much volume and length. It also don't last as well, ironically. I'd use it again if I got samples but I would repurchase over the original.
Kaela S.
Torrance, CA
This specific mascara is my go-to. I have been using the original BTS mascara for 2 years. When the waterproof version finally came out, I snatched it real quick! It's volumizing, lengthy, and defines my lashes really well. If applied multiple coats, it can get clumpy.
Catherine G.
I usually do not like waterproof eyelash masks, but this one is love. I like it for brides or make-up events where you know you're going to cry or there will be rain, water, etc. I have used it for photo sessions on beaches or swimming pools and I love it
Sam M.
i bought this for my mom because she likes waterproof mascara. She loves it, but after a while it started clumping. So to make it smooth again (it's going to sound a bit weird) but i put eye drops in it. and it's working very well! i would buy it again!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.