BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Brandy G.
Punxsutawney, PA
Review for: Black Travel Size more...
I am a mascara junkie, mainly because my eyelashes are so blonde. When I got this in a beauty box, I was pumped to try it out. And I LOVE it! It totally accentuates every lash, without causing them to clump together like my old favorite mascara ;) The brush's unique design makes it easy to coat every lash.
Kayla K.
Cambria, WI
Works just as well as its non- water loving counter part giving volume, length, and lasting all day. The tube is so fun with raised "water drips" on it. This mascara is great for the days at the beach or the tear jerking movies!!! Definitely worth the love.
Tyne B.
Jeffersonville, VT
This mascara is my everyday and I'm honestly scared to switch! It lasts all day and doesn't loose any of its drama. One coat is enough with this and you have to be careful not to put too much on. I would recommend getting the mascara melt off with this because it is so hard to get off. One of my faves!
Surena A.
Gainesville , GA
This mascara is amazing! It's got beautiful hold and lasts through anything! Super black and gives plenty of volume and length. It gives the clumpier lash look, but I personally love it! For the price, it's amazing! I would totally buy this again! Totally worth it
Hanna M.
Portland, OR
This mascara is life. There is a reason so many people swear by it, it is simply the best. I LOVE it and it gives my eyelashes a beautiful drama without weighing them down or clumping. The hype is real guys...seriously. And no, I'm not paid to rave about this...hahaha. I just simply love Better Than Sex.
Sonia C.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Black more...
This mascara is ah-mazing!!! I love the name of the mascara and it really does wonders to my almost non existent eyelashes. Someone at work asked if I was wearing false lashes and I told her I was wearing mascara and she couldn't believe it. It doesn't get clumpy like other mascaras!
Brittany N.
Dayton, OH
The normal formula is one of my all time
Favorites. I have super watery eyes so I purchased this and I honestly hated it. The formula was so chunky and different from the original which I still always buy. Maybe I just got a bad batch but I was not impressed.
Natalie K.
Jacksonville, FL
I use both Better Than Sex mascaras. The waterproof and the regular. Both of them are beyond incredible. I used to wear falsies on the regular but with this product, it's not necessary. If you don't want to spend the full $32 then try out the travel size on that's much cheaper. You won't be disappointed!
Kezia O.
I absolutely love this mascara!  I have tried this mascara in the regular non-waterproof formula, but it does not hold a curl as well as the this water-proof formula.  This mascara is not too difficult to take off either with makeup remover.  I do find it to be quite waterproof as it does not flake off or stream down my face when I make contact with water.
Miranda P.
Cokato , MN
I absolutely love this product. It is my go to every time and a must re purchase. It coats my lashed flawlessly and leaves them thick and long without being clumpy. I use it a couple times a week as I don't wear makeup daily. I would recommend this product!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.