BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...10 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Q&A (1943)
Alexandra M.
Norwell, MA
Review for: Black more...
I use the original formula and decided to try the waterproof version but was disappointed that the formula was completely different. It's dense and the hourglass brush is non existent with this formula on it, it takes forever to dry and is messy and goes on clumpy. Would not recommend this Version I would stay stick to the original
Yesenia G.
I really do like this waterproof mascara. It did its job in voluminizing and lengthening so i cant complain. I wear this mascara when i go to the pool or beach and it stays on. I don't normally wear waterproof mascara on a daily basis so i usually get a travel size for this product.
Haley B.
Review for: Black more...
One of my favorites! This mascara will last the whole day. One downfall is that it is extremely hard to take off at the end of the day. I use face wash and eye makeup remover and I still wake up with mascara marks on my pillowcase. Love this product and would recommend it if you're looking for a mascara that lasts all day long!
Hannah G.
I had to take this mascara back. Which was dissapointing because I have heard so many good things about this product and typically Too Faced is one of my favorite all around brands. . To me it came out way to clumpy and flaky and did not come off easily, even with makeup remover.
Rachel C.
San Francisco, CA
One of my go-tos, the bristles of the BTS wand are great at picking up my petite hairs and giving lift. The formula is great and stays on all day and doesn't budge. My lids tend to run oily and choose the waterproof version and comes off easily with the Melt Off also by Too Faced.
Rachael S.
Columbus, OH
By far my favorite mascara ever. Completely covers my long blonde lashes giving them lots of length and volume. Being a competitive swimmer, I'm always on the hunt for a good waterproof mascara and this one is great!! I rarely come out of practice looking like a raccoon and it never bothers my contacts. I now can't live without it!
Valarie G.
Downey, CA
I gave this mascara 1 star insteadof 5 only because when you put it on its like wow I love this mascara, it makes my lashe's look awesome and I would say the waterproof level is about a 7 . It's not a full 10 I ended up taking it back because it flakes really bad. I wore it for a week straight and it was a no go. I didn't like it.
Natasha R.
Kent, WA
Review for: Black more...
I adore this mascara, and would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to look great all day, in any conditions. I got this mascara in a beauty box subscription, and have been purchasing it ever since. It serves it's purpose as waterproof, without making my lashes feel flaky or fragile like other brands. It stays on all day, and doesn't look clumpy. One of the best beauty items I own!
Amber F.
Roanoke, VA
Review for: Black more...
This stuff I sooo good and is super water proof! It will definitely last through what ever. I have to work a little bit to get it off but that's what it's for. Definitely buildable and I have no issues with it clumping!
Destiny C.
Absolutely in love with this mascara. I bring the travel size with me everywhere, you never know when you'll want a some extra volume. You don't need a million coats either, quick application. I always love Too Faced packaging and this is no different. I will definitely buy again when I run out, I have the full size and travel size.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.