BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Kayla B.
I have the regular mascara and it always smudged. I am SO glad these they came out with this one. I bought mine at Ulta. It's definitely worth the price. I use it everyday! The fact that it's waterproof! I need to restock on this one because I'm almost running out!
Megg L.
Review for: Black more...
My absolute favorite! doesn't budge all day, no residue on my hooded eyelids and makes my tiny lashes oh so lovely!!! I used BTS for over a year and am so thrilled to have the waterproof now, Too Faced is life!
Emily P.
I was really excited to try this mascara but unfortunately I was not impressed...😩 This mascara is extremely clumpy...I try to wipe the brush off before using it to try and minimize the clumping...I can say the mascara does stay on and I don't experience any mascara rub off in my under eye area which is my biggest issue with mascara...I wish the mascara wasn't so clumpy because I do love that it doesn't smudge in my under eye area 😩😩
Emily B.
Review for: Black more...
This product is heavy duty, it has a good weight to it and has a formula to hold well. It coats each individual lash and extends them to the fullest capacity. I love it and will continue to use it! Also the packaging is super pretty I love the texture of the tear drops
Amanda T.
Kalispell, MT
This is a very great mascara, it does really make your lashes look voluminous, this only pro I have for it is that I feel like it's to drying, it dries out pretty fast it's not wet or creamy like it should be I might've got a dud. But overall I use it everyday, it's a great mascara. I personally like the non waterproof better but it's still great, and I have also noticed a bit that this is the only mascara that I noticed that transfers onto my brow bone after a certain amount of hours.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Love, Love, Love the Too Faced Waterproof mascara! It is one of my favorite mascaras. Hard to find a waterproof formula that doesn't make your lashes brittle, but this one does the job very well! Too Faced is also cruelty-free, which is another reason to love them even more :-)
Keiarra P.
Towson, MD
So I truly have fell in love with this mascara . I have brown eyes and they make my eyes pop as well as my boring eye color . I purchase it from ulta for about $23 which is a little steep for me Normally but it last all day no need to reapply later. Also it's a decent enough size to where it could last you awhile.
Reema E.
Evansville, IN
This is my holy grail mascara that I just now discovered. It leaves my lashes looking volumized and long! It also keeps its curl which is awesome considering it is waterproof! I bough a mini to try out from Sephora and its pricing is not the most expensive, but I'll definitely repurchase! I will 10/10 recommend!!
Isabella F.
Irving, TX
This is the best mascara I have ever used. It holds a curl, makes my lashes look long and fluffy and lasts all day without smudging. Some people may complain about it being difficult to take off, but if you use an oil based makeup remover it comes off pretty easily!
Danielle R.
TAMPA, FL
Review for: Black more...
I mean the BTS original is my holy grail go to mascara. It makes my lashes look DARKKKKK and long and thick and stays on all day. So why not have it be water proof too? Same great formula, same tube (just pink not blue) and a must have for mascaras. Really I always grab this when putting on mascara. Its the best.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.