BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
This is my ALL TIME favorite mascara. I purchase mine at Sephora. It's very easy to apply and it makes you look like you're wearing falsies! It truly is waterproof as well. I have yet to find a better mascara than this one and will continue purchasing this when I run out❤️
Joline B.
Floral City, FL
Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara This is one of the best mascaras I have ever used. Very waterproof being as it lasted even in the sea in Greece. Definitely need a makeup remover to get all of the product off at the end of the day. Very good product that does exactly what it says
Kayli P.
Bessemer, AL
Review for: Black more...
I was very disappointed with this mascara. I went out of my way to get this mascara because I had such high hopes for it. Unfortunately, it did not meet my expectations. The product was very clumpy and flakey. I was up to deal with that, but the real deal breaker for me was that it did not prove to be fully waterproof. After just two hours of wear, I noticed a lot of transfer under my eyes. I would suggest sticking with the original mascara.
Ashley B.
THEODORE, AL
my FAVORITE!! this waterproof version stays put much better than the original formula makes my lashes soo thick long curled and plush its a 100 star rating from me cant go wrong ulta has great deals and I would buy this mascara only for the rest of my life!!!! Did I mention I LOVE IT!!!
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Love, Love, Love the Too Faced Waterproof mascara! It is one of my favorite mascaras. Hard to find a waterproof formula that doesn't make your lashes brittle, but this one does the job very well! Too Faced is also cruelty-free, which is another reason to love them even more :-)
Katherine H.
Wise, VA
It has been one hard year for me and I honestly cry way more than I should.... but let me tell you my mascara never leaves my lashes. It stays in place and doesn't run. The brush doesn't clump at all, which is a huge plus for me when purchasing mascara. The brush is very long and it very easily controlled. It only takes about 2 coats and your lashes are long and thick all day!
Reema E.
Evansville, IN
This is my holy grail mascara that I just now discovered. It leaves my lashes looking volumized and long! It also keeps its curl which is awesome considering it is waterproof! I bough a mini to try out from Sephora and its pricing is not the most expensive, but I'll definitely repurchase! I will 10/10 recommend!!
Becca L.
Fernandina Beach
I absolutely recommend this mascara to anyone who wants it to last all day! Especially in the summer this is a great buy. I have a dark green eye color and this makes my eye lashes pop! The only downside is it's quite hard to remove and you can only remove with makeup remover. Good amount for the price! I loved it.
Danielle R.
TAMPA, FL
Review for: Black more...
I mean the BTS original is my holy grail go to mascara. It makes my lashes look DARKKKKK and long and thick and stays on all day. So why not have it be water proof too? Same great formula, same tube (just pink not blue) and a must have for mascaras. Really I always grab this when putting on mascara. Its the best.
Emily P.
I was really excited to try this mascara but unfortunately I was not impressed...😩 This mascara is extremely clumpy...I try to wipe the brush off before using it to try and minimize the clumping...I can say the mascara does stay on and I don't experience any mascara rub off in my under eye area which is my biggest issue with mascara...I wish the mascara wasn't so clumpy because I do love that it doesn't smudge in my under eye area 😩😩
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.