BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Santa Monica, CA
At first it can be a little bit clumpy but if you keep working it into your lashes it goes away and leaves them really long and full. The fact that it's waterproof really holds a curl which is what I personally prefer when looking for a mascara that will be long lasting.
Samantha P.
Dayton, OH
Review for: Black more...
Such a great mascara just like the original BTS formula. However the water proof version holds a curl in your lashes better than the regular formula (I feel like most water proof mascara do this) Only downside is that it's extremely hard to get off- they make a product specifically designed to get it off.
Meriah D.
Columbia, MO
I use this mascara every single day. The brush applicator is so nice. It is volumizing and holds a lot of product that applies full coverage to the lashes. The packaging is nice, heavy and beautiful. I would recommend this mascara to everyone. The only problem I am having is it flakes after long wear until the non-waterproof version.
Francisca V.
Gets very clumpy, and i hate the wand. It does stay on very well tho, just hate how clumpy it gets. It lasts very long, kind of hard to remove but if you have a good makeup remover than you will be fine. I would only recommend it for special occasions, not everyday use.
Christina V.
Louisville, KY
I searched through a bundle of different waterproof mascaras to use on our tropical wedding vacation. We planned to jump in the pool after the wedding and luckily I found this wonderful gem. I was able to sweat all day and jump in the pool and come out looking as beautiful as I did 9 hrs before that.
Arie K.
My favorite mascara ever!!! I loved how the original made my lashes look. So full and fluffy. But I hated how it made my lashes lose their curl unless I applied some sort of primer or waterproof mascara underneath. I was so excited when the waterproof version came out. And look how absolutely adorable the packaging is! This holds my curl and builds volume so fast. Love it so much. Please don't ever discontinue this Too Faced!!
Kelsey L.
San Diego, ca
No good. I love the regular one but i end up with black eyes by the end of the day. I got the waterproof one and it is a subpar product. What I love about the regular one is how easy it goes in, one swipe and my lashes are covered and perfect. This is clumpy and goopy and I end up with gross thick lashes. If I'm going for a heavy lash look then it's great but not for my everyday look
Stephanie M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This mascara is one of the best waterproof mascaras I have ever used. I used contacts and sometimes my eyes get a little watery during the day and when it happends the mascara stays intact. I highly recommended.
Kayli P.
Bessemer, AL
Review for: Black more...
I was very disappointed with this mascara. I went out of my way to get this mascara because I had such high hopes for it. Unfortunately, it did not meet my expectations. The product was very clumpy and flakey. I was up to deal with that, but the real deal breaker for me was that it did not prove to be fully waterproof. After just two hours of wear, I noticed a lot of transfer under my eyes. I would suggest sticking with the original mascara.
Melanie R.
Yonkers, NY
I love this product .. I have oily skin so the waterproof mascara work wonders for everyday use and does not transfer.. This is my go to product on days where I know i will be out all day long in the hot summer weather and as well if I am running errands.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.