BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Amber F.
Roanoke , VA
Review for: Black more...
This stuff I sooo good and is super water proof! It will definitely last through what ever. I have to work a little bit to get it off but that's what it's for. Definitely buildable and I have no issues with it clumping!
Anna Z.
Just like with the non waterproof version, it's better than any regular drugstore mascara. But I honestly don't see all the hype about it. I honestly much prefer Blinc and Smashbox mascara over this one. I'm definitely not buying it again. Hopefully it works better for someone else. It's just not for me.
Amber L.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love this product. It is the only waterproof mascara that I have found to work great. Only place I have bought it so far is Sephora. Great product. Awesome value and not too pricey more than regular mascara but way better. I've bought at least 3 already and got my sister to buy it too.
Nicki F.
Livermore, Ca
I wish this was the best. It's not even close. Better mascara both cheaper or more expensive. I wanted to love this but it's just hype. The packaging is adorable but that's it. Flaky and dried in the tube super fast. I would never buy this again or even choose it as a free sample
Samara S.
Dayton, OH
If your looking for a mascara that holds up through the day you've found it. I have hazel eyes and this mascara really opened up my eyes by lengthening my lashes and allowing the light to shine on them. I also love the water proof aspects especially in the summer because we live at the water park and this mama still has to look good lol.
Haley B.
Review for: Black more...
One of my favorites! This mascara will last the whole day. One downfall is that it is extremely hard to take off at the end of the day. I use face wash and eye makeup remover and I still wake up with mascara marks on my pillowcase. Love this product and would recommend it if you're looking for a mascara that lasts all day long!
Valarie G.
Downey, CA
I gave this mascara 1 star insteadof 5 only because when you put it on its like wow I love this mascara, it makes my lashe's look awesome and I would say the waterproof level is about a 7 . It's not a full 10 I ended up taking it back because it flakes really bad. I wore it for a week straight and it was a no go. I didn't like it.
Alexandra M.
Norwell, MA
Review for: Black more...
I use the original formula and decided to try the waterproof version but was disappointed that the formula was completely different. It's dense and the hourglass brush is non existent with this formula on it, it takes forever to dry and is messy and goes on clumpy. Would not recommend this Version I would stay stick to the original
Christina E.
Tulsa, OK
I think the shade of the mascara is nice and dark. I bought this mascara at Sephora. I would not buy it again, it clumped up way too fast. It was really annoying. I have brown eyes and brown eyelashes. It took a long time for me to get it off. I had to use vasoline to get it all the way off.
Rachael S.
Columbus, OH
By far my favorite mascara ever. Completely covers my long blonde lashes giving them lots of length and volume. Being a competitive swimmer, I'm always on the hunt for a good waterproof mascara and this one is great!! I rarely come out of practice looking like a raccoon and it never bothers my contacts. I now can't live without it!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.