BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Ashley A.
Rindge, NH
Like the normal Better Than Sex mascara, the waterproof version is incredible. Ever since discovering the Too Faced brand it's safe to say that they are my go to for all forms of makeup, especially mascara. Better Than Sex waterproof holds up for a very long time and is indeed waterproof. Only difference between this one and the normal Better Than Sex mascara is that this one has a slight chlorine smell to it and, in my experience, this one is a bit thicker and trickier to apply.
Nicki F.
Livermore, Ca
I wish this was the best. It's not even close. Better mascara both cheaper or more expensive. I wanted to love this but it's just hype. The packaging is adorable but that's it. Flaky and dried in the tube super fast. I would never buy this again or even choose it as a free sample
Destiny C.
Review for: Black Travel Size more...
Absolutely in love with this mascara. I bring the travel size with me everywhere, you never know when you'll want a some extra volume. You don't need a million coats either, quick application. I always love Too Faced packaging and this is no different. I will definitely buy again when I run out, I have the full size and travel size.
Kendra A.
I usually don't wear a waterproof mascara, but this one has to be my favorite. You get the same look of regular better than mascara but with the staying waterproof formula. This product gives you volume and separation. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a waterproof mascara.
Tracy K.
I received this product in my Summer Beautycon box from Kandee Johnson. If you want a waterproof mascara this is it! It does not come off!!! I mean even with my best makeup remover it doesn't not come off. It did add some volume but overall I would not purchase this product. Sorry
Valarie G.
Downey, CA
I gave this mascara 1 star insteadof 5 only because when you put it on its like wow I love this mascara, it makes my lashe's look awesome and I would say the waterproof level is about a 7 . It's not a full 10 I ended up taking it back because it flakes really bad. I wore it for a week straight and it was a no go. I didn't like it.
Samara S.
Dayton, OH
If your looking for a mascara that holds up through the day you've found it. I have hazel eyes and this mascara really opened up my eyes by lengthening my lashes and allowing the light to shine on them. I also love the water proof aspects especially in the summer because we live at the water park and this mama still has to look good lol.
Anna Z.
Just like with the non waterproof version, it's better than any regular drugstore mascara. But I honestly don't see all the hype about it. I honestly much prefer Blinc and Smashbox mascara over this one. I'm definitely not buying it again. Hopefully it works better for someone else. It's just not for me.
Kelsie T.
Review for: Black more...
I love this product so much more than the original. It actually allows my eyelashes to stay up all day instead of falling! It really does make my eyes pop! It can be a pain to get off of your eyes when time to take off your makeup, but if you use baby oil or baby oil gel it comes off very nicely! If this is something you are interested in but the price is a bit much, I would recommend you try the L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Sculpt Waterproof Mascara! :)
Natasha R.
Kent, WA
Review for: Black more...
I adore this mascara, and would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to look great all day, in any conditions. I got this mascara in a beauty box subscription, and have been purchasing it ever since. It serves it's purpose as waterproof, without making my lashes feel flaky or fragile like other brands. It stays on all day, and doesn't look clumpy. One of the best beauty items I own!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.