BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Ania P.
Lewisville, Tx
Review for: Black Travel Size more...
Only one word comes to mind when you use this product.. amazing! You can get it at Sephora or Ulta! It last all day and cans be a pain to get off since its waterproof but totally worth it once you see how BOMB your natural lashes look! If you haven't tried this yet, you're missing out!
Ashley E.
West Portsmouth, OH
Review for: Black more...
For the price I was expecting something a little better. I found it very clumpy and I thought maybe the clumpiness would stop after I used it a bit but it hasn't yet. I didn't have any problems with it coming off in the water so that was awesome, just wish it was a little less clumpy
Melody K.
Roy, UT
Waterproof isn't that great, it's not the best for lashes. The original is better than this. I really love this brand though. My favorite makeup brand! I think a little goes a long way with this mascara! Perfect to wear on any occasion! The price is worth it but I would say the original is better for the lashes.
Anastasia C.
Review for: Black Travel Size more...
I love this product a lot. Too Faced is probably my favorite brand of makeup. I got it at my local Sephora and I love it. It's super waterproof and pricey (but the overall brand is). Even though I like it a lot, my favorite Too Faced mascara is Lashgasm. Still, it's lengthening and waterproof.
JoAnna S.
Mendota, IL
Review for: Black more...
I just got this in my beauty con box and I love it! My new favorite mascara! I need to go and buy the full size! Stays on for the longest. Super cute packaging and I love the brush to Apply, makes my lashes so long and it doesn't clump like other mascaras! Definitely worth the price!
Grace G.
Camden, SC
This is my holy Grail mascara I love it so much the new packaging is amazing and I love the first one but now they came out with a waterproof and that's the only mascara I ever use and I would totally buy it again
Molly B.
Cranston , RI
BEST MASCARA EVER!! It gives you full lashes and looks good all day! I was debating on whether I wanted this product but now that I have it I absolutely love it and would never trade for any other product!
Skylar T.
Alkol, WV
This mascara is not kidding when they say it is waterproof... it really is. I have brown eyes, and the black mascara really does work. The waterproof Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation and this waterproof mascara is a perfect duo! I recommend when going swimming but wanting to look decent!
damaris l.
Lares, Puerto rico
This mascara is excellent and
This mascara is very good I have been using it for more than 6 months and leave the eyelashes very nice and I look my eyelashes falses
Yesenia G.
Review for: Black Travel Size more...
I really do like this waterproof mascara. It did its job in voluminizing and lengthening so i cant complain. I wear this mascara when i go to the pool or beach and it stays on. I don't normally wear waterproof mascara on a daily basis so i usually get a travel size for this product.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.