BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Sierra M.
best waterproof mascara ever, hard to wipe off when you accidentally get some on your lid! highly recommend! the mascara itself has a nice look to it, the outside has water droplets and its kinda cool.
Kareny M.
Seattle, Wa
Hands down... best mascara I have ever tried. I'm not the only one that has said this too. It lives up to its name! Haha! I only use the waterproof one because this baby will stay on all day! This mascara gives me so much volume without my lashes looking clumpy. Also , my lashes are umbrellas they go straight down and I struggle to find a good mascara that will give them a nice lift. This Mascara lifts my lashes so much and they stay curly all day. AHH LOVE IT!
Heather T.
Review for: Black more...
Best mascara ever! My daughter was just married last Friday and it was the only mascara used for the wedding party! NO BLACK
SMEARS ANYWHERE! We all cried but no one had the Oreo eyes you get with so many other mascaras that claim to be waterproof or tear proof!
Katelyn C.
This is the BEST waterproof mascara I've ever used! The tube is even decorated w cute little "water droplets"! It is $23 && lasts forever! It is definitely waterproof but is not too difficult to take off. The easiest way to take it off is by using the mascara melt-off from too faced!
Melody K.
Roy, UT
Waterproof isn't that great, it's not the best for lashes. The original is better than this. I really love this brand though. My favorite makeup brand! I think a little goes a long way with this mascara! Perfect to wear on any occasion! The price is worth it but I would say the original is better for the lashes.
Melody W.
Cedar park, TX
Love this mascara!!!! Works awesome, comes off easily and holds a curl. Doesn't give you the raccoon eyes like some mascaras do. It last all day even throughout the night if you go out after work. I buy this every chance I get to splurge. The brush is an hourglass shape which is kind of annoying but is still functional.
Ashley P.
Lillington, NC
Review for: Black more...
The original version of this mascara is my absolute #1 favorite mascara, and the waterproof is of course only better because of the waterproof quality. The only downside to this product is that it stays completely true to its word, and is very hard to get off even with soap and water. But still a staple for summer beach/pool/lake trips!
Iris L.
I really love this mascara! It volumizes and lengthens my straight thin lashes. Being waterproof, it solved the issue the original BTS mascara had which was weighing down and straightening my curled lashes. However beautiful this mascara makes my lashes, it irritates my eyes! I've never had this happen to me with a mascara. Its too bad I can't wear it because it makes my lashes look crazy luscious.
Madeline M.
Long Beach , CA
I can first hand say that this mascara will stay on all day even when getting wet. I had a particularly stressful day and was watery-eyed all day. My mascara did not run and kept my lashes thick and long. These also hold a curl very well and i find myself skipping an eyelash curler.
Tiffany O.
Pompano Beach, FL
This mascara makes my lashes look dark, full, and add length. I loved the original and then got the waterproof and I love it even more. I have very watery eyes and this mascara does not play, it is very water resistant. The only con I guess would be that it is pretty difficult to remove but I think that's the point of a waterproof mascara. Other than that, the brush and wand coat and comb through the lashes so evenly. One of the best mascaras I have ever used
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.