BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...10 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Q&A (1943)
Marwa J.
Review for: Black more...
I love the original mascara, the non water proof, so I was super excited when this came out!! It works! It literally stays all day and it's wonderful. The price point is great, the product is amazing, and the quality is the best! If you need a water proof mascara that's amazing, this is your product! Love love love!
Mariam S.
California
This mascara is seriously magic! Even if you don't have very thick and long eyelashes, it will give the appearance that you do. For me it is truly waterproof as it says it is, however some mascaras say they're waterproof but turn out to come off in the water. It's great to wear on a rainy day or if you're going to the beach or even a water park! One of my favorites for the summer. Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
Diana Q.
Medley, FL
I will admit, I was skeptical when I pulled out the wand to find such a large, fluffy looking thing. BUT, once I got the hang of using it (I was used to a much skinnier firm wand) I fell in LOVE! My lashes look so full and pretty when I apply Better Than Sex! I can wear it with only a bit of shadow and it changes my whole look. I'll definitely stick with this mascara for now. I would recommend this to anyone who has thin, barely there lashes like myself. To me, this is a better alternate to false lashes.
Bonnie D.
I really liked the hourglass brush on this mascara. I was able to get perfect lashes with one swipe and they looked so nice. My bottom lashes were much longer too. I had no clumping at all. My only issue is that this mascara is extremely hard to remove.
Liz V.
Long Beach, CA
My lashes never stay curled unless I use a waterproof mascara to hold them in place. I'm sooooo happy Too Faced came out with a waterproof version of my holy grail mascara! This product makes my lashes look so full and long (almost fake) and now with this new formula my lashes can look beautiful all day. Highly recommend!
Maria R.
Review for: Black more...
I have stubborn, short, straight lashes. I find it very difficult to curl and keep them curled and waterproof mascara seems to work best for me. I've tried a variety of drugstore brands but never bought higher end mascara because most are not waterproof. I got the chance to try a sample size of this product and I love it! it adds some volume, lengthens, and keeps my lashes curled. the only thing I don't like is that my lashes look good but not good enough for the price you pay for the product.
Nadia R.
Cheektowaga, NY
Favorite mascara! I really liked the original formula, so I was over the moon when this one came out. i love the hourglass brush. Only complaint is if you don't use it in three months, it becomes really clumpy. But I guess that's not really a complaint since it's recommended to toss your mascara after 3 months.
Roxanne B.
Review for: Black more...
Sounds crazy, but this is the first waterproof mascara that I have ever purchased! I love the original better than mascara, but this one was not for me. You need to buy the mascara melt off in order for this mascara to come off! I'd rather pay for the original than almost double for the waterproof version and melt off!
Britt D.
Marion, KY
Review for: Black more...
I bought this mascara because the sales rep at sephora claimed it was the best and even tried to sell me on the matching makeup remover. needless to say it does not need any special remover! after I shed a few tears it was all down my cheeks. it never really feels dry, it has a tackiness to it. it does however lengthen your lashes amazingly, I do love it for that.
Ashley J.
This mascara is truly the holy grail in the beauty industry and is truly waterproof I can go from swimming to having a night out with out having black under eyes
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.