BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...10 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Q&A (1907)
Ana R.
Newport News, VA
I love this Better Than Sex Waterproof better than the original BTS mascara simply because it definitely lasts all day and does not wear off.  The only issue I have with the original Better Than Sex is that it would start to flake off below my eyes by the end of the day. This mascara has the similar soft brush that I like from the original, but it lasts through full day of working and fitness activity.
Kaitlyn F.
Iva , SC
This product makes my eyelashes look completely full! I love it! It stays on long and does not jumble your eyelashes together like most mascara! I use this product almost everyday. Totally recommend to everyone who wants beautiful eyelashes!
Sophia G.
What can I say? Better than sex WATERPROOF. What more can you ask? My lashes are long and chubby and stay all day (even during rainy days) one of my favorite mascaras- right behind the original, of course
Allison B.
I would definitely recommend it is a little bit on the pricey side. But it gives your lashes a lot of volume and it doesn’t lie when it says it waterproof.and the brush design is perfect because it makes sure every lash gets coated evenly.
Selena L.
Hollister
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara more...
This was a great mascara, but it really pulls a lot of your natural eyelashes out! There is definitely some room for improvements, and it is a lot better than some drug store mascaras. But I would not actually purchase this product again.
Nyomi D.
milwaukee
not a huge fan of waterproof mascaras in general because they are SO hard to remove and often pulls out my real lashes. this one does make lashes look great so it’s the one I use when I need to wear waterproof
Vanessa S.
Tampa
I gave in to all of the hype and decided to buy a deluxe sample of this, which i am pleased to say i dont regret it!
No matter what i can always count on this mascara staying put wherever i go: beach, pool, gym, anywhere!  Though like most mascaras it is a bit drying on your lashes, if you are worried about that sort of thing i wouldn’t recommend it.
Other wise it is a lovely mascara!
Ashley M.
Arvada
Purchased at: ULTA
I prefer the original Better Than Sex versus the waterproof one. It still provides great lift and volume but I've never been a fan of the waterproof mascaras. It seems to form more clumps than the other.
Angélica  P.
Patterson, CA
I used to love this mascara for over a year, but now I find it that’s too heavy for my barely there eyelashes. I now prefer anything waterproof from the drugstore. This is just not worth the high price.
Mariah C.
Mountain View
I decided to try the waterproof after not having luck with the regular better than sex mascara but unfortunately this one was a no go for me too. My main issue was the fall out I had throughout the day. Not worth the money in my opinion.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.