BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...10 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Q&A (1943)
Angelica C.
West Milford, WV
I got a sample of this mascara in a beauty subscription box. It has been my go to mascara ever since! It makes your eye lashes look amazing and it's completely waterproof. I never feel like I have to layer it like most mascaras, just one nice application and your set all day. If you haven't tried it definitely go get you some to try!
Kelly E.
Huntington, WV
Makes my lashes look great. Be careful because it's kinda easy to clump up. Make sure you have a good makeup remover because it stays on a long time and won't come off with regular face wash.
Heejin J.
I was quite disappointed with this product. The formula wasn't anything exquisite, it was just alright. The thing that REALLY irritated me was the brush. The brush was just so thick that it smeared all over my eyes and couldn't get to the root of my eyelashes. I really expected better from this product when I heard so many people rave about it.
Candice C.
Struthers , OH
Review for: Black more...
I was quite disappointed with this. For the price of this mascara I was hoping to really get a great experience, but I definitely feel like I could have gotten the same results with a $5 bottle of cover girl. This was my first time using it, and I will continue to use it since I paid so much, but j definitely won't buy it again. Not enough volume or length, and definitely not better than s... lol
Tiffiney B.
Review for: Black more...
I already loved the original Better Than S*x mascara but having this in waterproof is amazing! I have the length and the volume I prefer with this mascara. I don't have a problem with removal, I just use a makeup wipe and its removed. This product is excellent!
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I thought that this mascara was going to be amazing but after I bought, it just wasn't amazing enough. It did it's job well as far as lengthening and voluminizing but, I noticed that It would smudge off on to my skin after a while. Didn't expect this to happen but oh well. It's alright but I don't think it's worth the hype. It's ok but I don't love it.
Steph C.
Review for: Black more...
The original one is absolutely amazing so I got excited to hear that they have a water proof one. waterproof mascara a usually hold my curl better, but this one did not do that whatsoever. this mascara is also very sticky and super uncomfortable that I can feel my lashes sticking together when I blink. the only good thing about this mascara is that it IS waterproof and it is very black.
Ashley S.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Black more...
I got this in my BeautyCon box and I absolutely love it! I have never used a waterproof mascara that works so well, it didn't make my eyelashes dry at all! I went out on a day on the water, we rented a boat and this stayed on all day like nothing happened. I went swimming and tubing and it was like i never did a thing. A little expensive, but worth it.
Migdalia O.
This is my all time favorite mascara! The wand is perfect to get every single lash top and bottom. The formula is great, gives my lashes volume and it doesn't clump. Real easy to apply and control. One coat of this mascara and my lashes looked so long and voluminous. I didn't even need a second coat. I do apply a second coat for a more dramatic look. Love this product I was so impressed with it. Totally recommend this!
Casandra A.
Vancouver, WA
I love the original bts mascara and thought I wouldn't find a mascara I'd love more but this tops it, it's waterproof. But like the original it glides on nice and smooth adding length and volume to my lashes, it's a nice vibrant black color. I didn't experience clumping, it lasted all day, didn't smudge and I highly recommended.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.