BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
Review for: Black more...
I had seen Katy, aka Lustrelux review this product on her snapchat and i had to try it. its definitely on the higher prices mascaras, but you wont run the risk of smudging. big plus is that it will still hold your curl even after putting the mascara on. which is an issue i have a lot with other mascaras.
Allyse K.
Munroe falls , Oh
Review for: Black more...
Wildly water resistant! Almost hard to get off (but not THAT bad!) wore job the rain, through tears, and accidentally through a shower. Will smudge a bit but again not that bad and a lot LESS than any other brand! Lovely packaging, insanely full eyelashes, and long wear. Love it!
jacqueline h.
madison , VA
Review for: Black more...
I needed a good waterproof mascara and when I tried this I was amazing. This is a pretty good lasting mascara. I have brown eyes and my eyes that change from dark to light. I am a repeat user and love the the mascara. I definitely recommend this product. If you want a long-lasting waterproof mascara that makes your eyelashes look great this is what to get
Alexis B.
Scranton , PA
this is honestly the best waterproof mascara available. I literally ran a half marathon wearing this and it didn't budge it didn't flake even the tiniest bit, yet it came off flawlessly with makeup remover. I am beyond impressed with this product and would recommend it to anyone. Perfect to work out it.
Rachel R.
Spring Lake, MI
Review for: Black Travel Size more...
I love too faced products, however this was definitely a miss for me. I've had issues with the original mascarra in the past with flaking and making me look like a racoon so I thought maybe waterproof will fix those issues! Unfortunately, I still has makeup smearing underneath my lashes and they were super clumpy. I don't think it is worth the price point!
Lee Ann T.
Review for: Black Travel Size more...
I'm very picky with my mascaras because most mascaras I have tried always end up making my lashes droop straight down even after I have curled them. I only have 2 favorite mascaras and I was very surprised that this mascara kept my lashes super curled. The downside to this product is that it does not dry quickly. It may take a few minutes for it to dry.
B B.
Durham, NC
THE GREATEST MASCARA OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!! This by far is my favorite product of any kind ever!!! BetterThanSex by TooFaced truly lives up to its title LOL it's a great product and my eyelashes look amazing and if that weren't enough just the look the mascara itself is amazing. Definitely the best!!
Tiana S.
Irving, TX
I have insanely hard to hold curl lashes, and this mascara actually worked for me! This is in my top 5 holy grail mascaras! I was very surprised because the much praised and beloved original formula mascara did absolutely nothing for me, it made my lashes fall flat like always right away. I am so glad to say this formula did not!
Katie H.
Bought this at Sephora, easily my favorite mascara I've ever used. gives me huge, dark lashes. They can get a little spider leggish, but overall it's awesome. Is kinda hard to take off, but as to be expected with the waterproof. One downside is that I can't use it on my bottom lashes without getting raccoon eyes.
Stephanie B.
I love this! I have to wear waterproof mascara to get and hold the curl on my stick straight lashes. This does it AND gives me length and volume. Plus it doesn't smudge or flake. I've previously been using combinations of various drugstore mascaras to achieve all of these feats. This is the first non-drugstore mascara that has actually, truly wow'ed me!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.