BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Aubrey R.
Broken Arrow , OK
Best waterproof mascara I have ever used. Sometimes I have a problem with putting setting spray on over all of my fave when done and the mascara getting on my bottom lid, but with this I have no problems!
Manda p.
House Springs, MO
Review for: Black Travel Size more...
I love this mascara as a mascara in general. But it is not waterproof. On my at least. Ended up running so bad! I like the original more, so I will stick with it. They seem to have the same level of water proof ability anyway! I do love the packaging though, super cute. But didn't meet its purpose for me.
Shelby N.
Review for: Black more...
I was really disappointed with this product because even though it claims to be water proof, I still got smudges on my brow bone. It stays put really well when you accidentally apply some to your eyelids, but not on my lashes throughout the day. Super frustrating because I love the look it gives its just that even the water proof formula isn't transfer proof.
Zoe B.
New York , NY
This is my absolute favorite mascara! I ALWAYS get asked what mascara I use and I proudly say BTS! I like both the waterproof and non water proof formulas but this one does last a lot longer since it is waterproof. The wand is the best.
Bailey H.
Olathe, KS
Absolutely love this mascara, and the waterproof version works just as well! It goes on easily and makes my eyelashes full and volumized. People are constantly asking if I'm wearing fake eyelashes when I wear this mascara. I will definitely buy this mascara again next summer, when I have more of a need for waterproof!
Rachel R.
Spring Lake, MI
Review for: Black Travel Size more...
I love too faced products, however this was definitely a miss for me. I've had issues with the original mascarra in the past with flaking and making me look like a racoon so I thought maybe waterproof will fix those issues! Unfortunately, I still has makeup smearing underneath my lashes and they were super clumpy. I don't think it is worth the price point!
Brytnie A.
Brownsburg, IN
It does make my eyelashes longer looking which is my entire goal when using mascara but this one is pretty clumpy and I have to comb it out with my lash comb so to me that is just defeating the purpose of spending that amount on one mascara. It is not worth it to me. Not something I would purchase again...
Crissy B.
Fairport Hbr, OH
I was not impressed with this stuff. I got a sample of the regular formula but it flaked off after a couple hours. I loved the way it looked while it WAS on so I figured I'd give the waterproof formula a shot. No dice! It straightened my lashes! It looked weird and it felt weird. I ended up returning it.
Allyse K.
Munroe falls , Oh
Review for: Black more...
Wildly water resistant! Almost hard to get off (but not THAT bad!) wore job the rain, through tears, and accidentally through a shower. Will smudge a bit but again not that bad and a lot LESS than any other brand! Lovely packaging, insanely full eyelashes, and long wear. Love it!
jacqueline h.
madison , VA
Review for: Black more...
I needed a good waterproof mascara and when I tried this I was amazing. This is a pretty good lasting mascara. I have brown eyes and my eyes that change from dark to light. I am a repeat user and love the the mascara. I definitely recommend this product. If you want a long-lasting waterproof mascara that makes your eyelashes look great this is what to get
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.