BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...10 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Q&A (1907)
Nathaly Z.
Houston , TX
Review for: Black more...
I do like this mascara, & I love the packaging! But there's just a down side to it, & that's that this claims to be waterproof but it does smudge a little when on water, & when applying coats you might end up with clumpy lashes. I don't know if I would repurchase this just bc I think there's better mascaras for a better price.
Brianna W.
Marietta, GA
Just got this two weeks ago and I love it sooo much ! It gives me a long yet natural look on my lashes and it really is waterproof. So worth the price. I loved the packaging as well
Elisa G.
Conroe, TX
I've used this mascara since it came out a few months ago and I've been loving it. I hadn't tried the original before but I went for this one. The best part is that it really is waterproof and it holds a curl like I've never seen before. It has a great combination between lengthening and volumizing. The only bad thing is that it is really thick and difficult to apply so it doesn't get lumpy, so it requires some practice. Overall, awesome product!
Simone S.
Kearney, Mo
I've used the regular Better Than Sex mascara and really liked it, but something about the Waterproof formula I hate. It clumps together so much that I get spider eyes, and mascara clumps so much on the wand when I take it out of the tube that I have to scrape tons of product off. I don't like how heavy the want is either, it makes it more difficult to apply. I'm always frustrated when I use this.
Maddison L.
Good product, doesnt flake for me. I just hate spending so much on a mascara. Wont buy again just because there’s drugstore mascaras that do as good of a job for me.
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
First off- packaging is to die for! I love the original better than s** mascara and when I saw ultra had a duo for the same price as the regular mascara alone I had to give this a shot. I like using the waterproof on my lower lashes every day. And I will use it on my upper lashes when I have a long day and need it to stay in place!
Emily L.
Sparks, NV
I had a love hate relationship with this mascara. I LOVE, absolutely love it. When they say water proof... it's on for life! I'm a girl that loves to layer on her mascara if this is you... you've found the glory hole of mascaras. It's the best way to achieve the false lashes... without actually putting on fake lashes. The original better than sex mascara is just as amazing, but once you try the waterproof....you're not going to want to put it down. It's seriously addicting. The price is worth it, and the packaging is fabulous.
Carletta M.
Roswell, NM
Review for: Black more...
During the summer I have a real problem finding mascara that doesn't melt on me. When I got this one I was skeptical, but then I tried it. It didn't clump on me and the best thing was it also didn't melt. I would recommend this to all of my makeup enthusiast friends. It's a must have especially when you live in a desert.
Kaytie C.
Benton, AR
Love and hate. This mascara like the original makes my lashes HUGE and lonnggggg. After using this for the first time, I will be going back to the original formula. I understand it is waterproof so it definitely withstands water, but it is extremely hard to remove. I can't say I have used the Too Faced eye make up remover, but drugstore brands do not fully remove this product. For its purpose, it is great! But, I prefer not digging off my lashes, and will be going back to the original! Love Better Than S*x mascara!
Emma W.
Castle Rock, CO
I absolutly loved the original BTS but when they came out with waterproof I fell in love. It's great for pool days because it won't smear sane with if your sweating.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.