BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Kaitlyn F.
Iva
This product makes my eyelashes look completely full! I love it! It stays on long and does not jumble your eyelashes together like most mascara! I use this product almost everyday. Totally recommend to everyone who wants beautiful eyelashes!
Lisa M.
Knoxville
I’m not as much a fan as others of this mascara, but it does lengthen and darken them. My issue is that it transfers onto my lid. I have hooded eyes and have this problem with many mascaras. I can see why others love it but it’s not my fave.
Allison B.
I would definitely recommend it is a little bit on the pricey side. But it gives your lashes a lot of volume and it doesn’t lie when it says it waterproof.and the brush design is perfect because it makes sure every lash gets coated evenly.
Sophia G.
What can I say? Better than sex WATERPROOF. What more can you ask? My lashes are long and chubby and stay all day (even during rainy days) one of my favorite mascaras- right behind the original, of course
Vanessa S.
Tampa
I gave in to all of the hype and decided to buy a deluxe sample of this, which i am pleased to say i dont regret it!
No matter what i can always count on this mascara staying put wherever i go: beach, pool, gym, anywhere!  Though like most mascaras it is a bit drying on your lashes, if you are worried about that sort of thing i wouldn’t recommend it.
Other wise it is a lovely mascara!
Nyomi D.
milwaukee
not a huge fan of waterproof mascaras in general because they are SO hard to remove and often pulls out my real lashes. this one does make lashes look great so it’s the one I use when I need to wear waterproof
Lexie L.
Sterling, VA
Very rogh on the lashes however it is the ONLY mascara that keeps my curl it is the only mascara I will buy! It is very expensive and I only get the travel size when I buy it. The packaging is cute too!
Mariah C.
Mountain View
I decided to try the waterproof after not having luck with the regular better than sex mascara but unfortunately this one was a no go for me too. My main issue was the fall out I had throughout the day. Not worth the money in my opinion.
Jessyka Z.
Boonville, IN
For a mascara to be named “Better than Sex” it’s gotta be good right?! It goes on evenly and doesn’t flake. It’s always my go to mascara. It’s a little pricey but worth it by far! I always recommend to anyone looking for a good mascara!
Peyton P.
Love this- with a light hand. I have naturally straight lashes, so when I go heavy with this, it can make them super droopy and heavy. But if i go in with light layers, it lengthens and thickens my lashes so beautifully! Love this stuff!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.