BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...10 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Q&A (1902)
Angelica C.
West Milford, WV
I got a sample of this mascara in a beauty subscription box. It has been my go to mascara ever since! It makes your eye lashes look amazing and it's completely waterproof. I never feel like I have to layer it like most mascaras, just one nice application and your set all day. If you haven't tried it definitely go get you some to try!
Vivian O.
Pueblo, CO
This is my favorite mascara. I have never had fuller and longer lashes before using this. I got it at my local sephora. One coat is great but two is amazing. I prefer it over any other mascara available. I would definitely recommend. It is somewhat difficult to take off but I use sephoras waterproof eye makeup remover and it works great.
Glory A.
Too faced better than sx is obviously not better than sx but that's another topic! It's a good mascara but not my all time favorite. there are so many mascaras out there and depending what you need it to do for you and this one is not one that does the best for me. Its a good mascara but maybe not the best for what I want a mascara to do for me
Kelly E.
Huntington, WV
Makes my lashes look great. Be careful because it's kinda easy to clump up. Make sure you have a good makeup remover because it stays on a long time and won't come off with regular face wash.
Heejin J.
I was quite disappointed with this product. The formula wasn't anything exquisite, it was just alright. The thing that REALLY irritated me was the brush. The brush was just so thick that it smeared all over my eyes and couldn't get to the root of my eyelashes. I really expected better from this product when I heard so many people rave about it.
Christa W.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I have tried the regular better than sex but I like the water prof in situations where you might cry or swim. It works perfect and way better than any other brand I've tried! I would def buy it again!
Tiffiney B.
Review for: Black more...
I already loved the original Better Than S*x mascara but having this in waterproof is amazing! I have the length and the volume I prefer with this mascara. I don't have a problem with removal, I just use a makeup wipe and its removed. This product is excellent!
Candice C.
Struthers , OH
Review for: Black more...
I was quite disappointed with this. For the price of this mascara I was hoping to really get a great experience, but I definitely feel like I could have gotten the same results with a $5 bottle of cover girl. This was my first time using it, and I will continue to use it since I paid so much, but j definitely won't buy it again. Not enough volume or length, and definitely not better than s... lol
Tori D.
Orlando , FL
This product was very hyped up on social media. I chose to purchase this mascara as one of my first "high end" products. I ordered it from the too faced website. I don't plan on repurchasing this in the future as I found a better mascara. I thought it was clumpy and didn't add volume to my eyelashes at all. I was very disappointed.
Ashley S.
Monticello, IN
Oh my gosh! I love this mascara! It lasts all day! It worth the money and worth the try! You will not be disappointed in the least! I have very dark black eyelashes, and I have a hard time finding a mascara that isn't noticeable and this is definitely the one. I have no problem with this mascara and I have bought it over and over.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.