BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...10 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Q&A (1943)
Chantel M.
Waltham, MA
Review for: Black more...
The orignal version I prefer much more than this one. While this one looks great and gives a fuller look it cakes on more than the regular formula. I find it hard to remove. I still use it however. Especially if I know I'm going swimming or to a beach. The pink tube though is a better choice in my books however, either way I would still suggest this mascara. The waterproof version just isn't my cup of tea
Eter M.
Van Nuys, CA
THIS STUFF DOES NOT BUDGE. LIKE AT ALL. if you're looking for a true waterproof mascara, pick this up. although, it's difficult to take off at the end of the day.
Ashley F.
Orlando, FL
I purchased this since I was in love with the original BTS mascara, but was very disappointed. Far clumpier and stays wet longer. I'd rather have the Original possible run than deal with this.
Celeste M.
VOLUME, the BLACKEST Black, beautiful length. What more could you ask for. This is my go to mascara. Not only is the packaging super cute, but it fills all my desires and the shape of the wand does it's purpose: fan out your lashes. People who say it's clumpy aren't using it right. If you don't start from the roots you'll waste this product. The only downside is the bristles are too big for lower lashes.
Neni R.
Tomball, TX
Review for: Black more...
Amazing!! I always loved the original BTS mascara but the only thing I did not like about the Original was that I touch my lashes a lot and that would create fall out under my eyes and make me look like a raccoon. The water proof one does not do that at all. I went hot tubbing and it did not smudge and I touched my lashes a bunch as well and they stayed curled and stayed black! I am very impressed! My new fave!
Amanda C.
Fairfield , OH
I bought this when it first released after being quite impressed with the regular, non-waterproof version of this mascara. I was extremely disappointed in this waterproof version as it is extremely dry and crumbly. It is difficult to apply to the lashes due to the dryness of the product. The packaging is sturdy and beautiful but the actual product leaves lot to be desired.
Lorraine C.
Alexandria, VA
I started with the original formula and when I saw this at my local ULTA I was like YESSSSSSS! Its amazing and wonderful and really, truly WATERPROOF. I came out of the pool the other day and my friends were like howwww are your lashes still perfect?! Welppppp, this is why. Be sure to purchase a really great eye makeup remover so you can get this stuff off - your traditional soap and water routine won't do the trick and you'll come out of the shower looking like a raccoon.
Martha P.
Mt Pleasant, TX
I have to say I was pretty exited to try this mascara, but it just didn't impress me. I don't have curly eyelashes so I always have to curl them and then put on mascara. I figured since this was waterproof that it would hold up my curl and it somewhat did but after I applied it i did see them fall a lot and it also clumped up really badly and it was super dry. Im not sure if it was like this because it was a travel sized item or if they are all like this.
Jolaine M.
Love love love this mascara, i always have problems because i tend to rub my eyes a lot but this mascara doesn't get messy in my eyes and last a really long time!
Whitney S.
boca raton, FL
If I couldn't rave more about the regular (non waterproof) better than s-x mascara OMG, I always steer away from water proof mascara, in the past while removing them I always had an issue with either it not fully coming off or my lashes falling out with it. I LOVE this mascara, regular and waterproof. Glides on, no clump, smooth application and doesn't wear away by the end of the day! Highly recommend
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.