BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Meghan C.
El Cajon, CA
I AM IN LOVE!!! This mascara stays on so well! I have always had a problem with smudging fallout with other mascaras but this one doesn't have that problem at all. And I like that it is not a hard mascara. It is more rubbery than crispy. I wear these with false lashes and it helps them to blend together so nicely. I will definitely be buying this again!!!! Not to mention the fake water droplets on the bottle are so cool!
Samantha M.
This was no different than the original. It clumped my lashes immediately and my curl fell instantaneously. I can't use any mascara that isn't waterproof or else it smudges, flakes and loses the curl. This in waterproof performed exactly like the original. I swear they just repackaged with the same formula. I will give them this though, the packaging is awesome.
Erin H.
Highly recommend this product. Used it for the first time for my best friends wedding (which I cried through), and then my own (which I also cried through). The mascara did not run or leave black smudges. On both occasions I used fake eyelashes. The mascara went on smoothly and did not leave clumps. I love this product, and have recommended to several friends. Definitely worth the investment!
Laura B.
This is in my number 2 mascara ever! Both the regular and waterproof formulas deliver incredible volume and length in my lashes! They make me look like a doll or princess. The only thing that makes this mascara my no. 2 rather than no.1 is that I feel after a few hours my lashes just fall the loose their curl and I sometimes get some fallout which is weird, like the mascara just came off during the day. It happens less with the waterprook formula though. Overall it is a fantastic product!
Christine M.
Indianapolis, IN
No, no, no!
I was extremely exicited to try this mascara because..
#1..I have very short lashes and
#2 ..who doesn't love everything that Too Faced has to offer?
Well I was so disappointed and very happy at the same time.
Happy that I tried this mascara on inside the store before deciding to buy it and disappointed in the results.
It honestly did nothing for me..I'd much rather stick with my drug store mascara.
Haley B.
Katy, TX
This is the best mascara I have ever bought! I had heard great things about it but got better results than I ever thought possible! IT LENGTHENS, THICKENS, AND VOLUMIZES FABULOUSLY!!! It is so waterproof you can literally get in the shower and it is still on. With that being said, it is very hard to get off, I have found coconut oil works the best.
Viviana M.
Haines City, FL
One of the best waterproof mascaras I have ever tried! I love the original BTS mascara but have always had trouble with it flaking off all over my face so when they released the waterproof version I was so excited. It stays put, even if you cry or get wet. Your lashes look amazing and they will stay that way until you take it off. Will definitely repurchase.
Megan M.
Ellicott City, MD
I had been looking to buy this forever and finally did! It's amazing and seriously fantastic. It can clump if you're not careful but I've never had a big problem with it. I've worn it to football games in 90 degree heat and it never transferred or budged! I will say it can be difficult to remove (I use removing wipes) but you just have to be careful.
Malak J.
Birmingham, AL
Best mascara ive used! It can be purchased Sephora or ultra that’s where I usually purchase mine! It’s very long lasting she makes the longest prettiest eyelashes 😉
Lexi G.
edmonds, WA
I love the Too Faced Better Than ___ Mascara so I was really excited when I found out they had a waterproof one! However, after trying it a couple of times I was left rather disappointed. The mascara takes FOREVER to dry and came off way too easily. I hope they reformulate it so I can give it another try. But as for now I don't suggest buying it for $23.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.