BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Kylie B.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Black more...
I was a fan of the original, but hated it at the same time because of how much it ran and got everywhere at the slight drop of anything damp! When I heard they were coming out with a waterproof formula, I marked it on my calendar and ran to Ulta the first day it was in stores! And I'm so glad I did! Same great, creamy, and dark formula, but without the mess! A must have for anyone in the same predicament as me with this product!
Hope H.
Brock, Texas
I was very excited about this mascara; I use waterproof pretty exclusively because my eyes water a lot, especially when my allergies are bad. This went on my lashes too thick and clumpy for my taste. Plus, it took forever to get completely off my face. I am used to extra time because of the waterproof factor, but this was just crazy. But, once I got it to look good, it stayed on my face all day and didn't flake or smudge at all.
Lindsay C.
This mascara was so amazing, The formula is really wet at first, so be careful, I absolutely love that it didn't irritate my eyes, it's cruelty free! I chose the color black it was my first time ever using that expensive of A mascara, I ended up returning it because I could not justify the price, if it was cheaper I would definitely repurchase again and again but $23 for mascara? I recommend cruelty free drugstore mascaras
Audra L.
Review for: Black more...
I absolutely love this waterproof mascara. The waterproof mascara that I thought I could never replace was the Maybelline Rocket mascara. That mascara was my go to for everything! It was awesome! But now the tables have changed and the Too Faced Better Than S*x Waterproof Mascara is forever my favorite mascara! The hourglass shaped brush is really what makes this product awesome. It gets all those short, fine, thin eyelashes!
Summer K.
Rhinelander, WI
Review for: Black more...
I like the formula of this but it always seems to clump up really bad and i don't know why maybe its users error but i don't understand why i need to have another mascara just to use the brush to even it out/ smooth out the clumps. Mine also takes forever to dry.
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Review for: Black more...
This mascara is the bee's knees! I loved the original, but waterproof takes the cake.
I've had no issues with flaking or smudging. In fact, I actually have trouble getting it off! Summer is coming and I don't have time to be anything but flawless by the pools, oceans, sweating WHATEVER! 👌👌
Ashlynn P.
Lawton, OK
I absolutely love this mascara! Not only does it keep my lashes curled from the time I put it on in the morning until the time I take it off at night, but it doesn't make my lashes look clumpy whatsoever. It does cost more than I would usually like to spend on a mascara but it is so worth it! I'll definitely continue to buy this mascara every time I run out.
Ashley S.
Metairie, LA
Review for: Black more...
I wanted to really love this mascara for everyday use, but I find the consistency of this mascara to not work well with my lashes as opposed to how well the original BTS Mascara works with my lashes. The waterproof version seems to clump my lashes up more than I care for, but it being waterproof is great. Works well if you'll be swimming or tend to sweat mascara off.
Erin H.
Highly recommend this product. Used it for the first time for my best friends wedding (which I cried through), and then my own (which I also cried through). The mascara did not run or leave black smudges. On both occasions I used fake eyelashes. The mascara went on smoothly and did not leave clumps. I love this product, and have recommended to several friends. Definitely worth the investment!
Sara B.
Caroga Lake, NY
This mascara is amazing! I wore it to a friends wedding and through the crying and the dancing it stayed put! The packaging is so cute, and I love the water droplets. I would totally buy this again.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.