BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Maegan M.
Dallas, TX
This is one of the best mascara ever !!!! I love it. Using the waterproof mascara remover is needed. It doesn't come off easily. It gives your eyelashes that push you need. It makes them bigger and bolder
Ashli P.
Thackerville, OK
Love this stuff!!! Wears great, waterproof but my only draw back is it is so hard to get off. Even with eye makeup remover it is still a pain but it is really a good waterproof mascara!!!
Briana C.
Chico, CA
I love this mascara. It's lightweight, does not clump, and best of all - waterproof. Sure if you rub your eyes while in the shower you look like a ~raccoon~, but isn't that the norm? A cool feature of the tube is the texture. It looks like it's wet, and isn't. The "water" droplets are 3D. It's a little on the expensive side, but definitely worth the money you'll shell out.
Katherine H.
I first used the Too Faced BTS original and loved it. This is very similar, except that its waterproof. It definitely is! I tested it during the finale of a show, where I knew there would be deaths of characters I loved so I knew I would cry, and I did! It holds up very, very well and doesn't bleed at all. My only complaint with this mascara is that its very clumpy and every single time I want to use it, I have to wipe off the excess mascara, and sometimes I have to clean the whole wand entirely because the clumps are so bad.
Claudia R.
San Luis, AZ
The better waterproof mascara in the world.

Keep the curl, stays put all day, no dark shadow under the eyes, easy to clean, give volume and length. It is excellent.

La mejor mascara waterproof del mundo.

No baja el rizo, no se bate, es fácil de quitar y te da volumen y longitud. Es excelente.
Alexa D.
Absolutely incredible, the best mascara I've ever used. The barrel is big, which can make for semi-difficult application, but it works wonders on the lashes. The packaging is adorable. Volumizing, pigmented, not at all chunky, and stays on very well, even overnight or in water—just perfection.
Justene D.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the effect of Too Faced Waterproof Better than Sex mascara! It truly makes try eyelashed seem fuller and longer. It also stays on all day.

My only thumbs down comment is it bleeds down on the undereye. I use top brand concealer and powder, which the powder should stop the mascara on lower lash from settling into the skin, but it always bleeds down.

I love the effect so I deal with the downsides of the product, just wish it wouldn't bleed into undereye makeup. Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
Lucero A.
I love this mascara more than the non waterproof one since it really helps keep your eyelashes curled. I love wearing just this without falsies everyday. I can not go on without this mascara. It is my #1.
Casey T.
I'm absolutely in love with this mascara !! I adore the packaging because I really love the colour and the texture is so cool and unique ! It lasts throughout the whole day and really is waterproof ! I have gone swimming with this on my lashes and worked out without any flakes or smudges. This is such an amazing mascara that adds volume, length, and curl to your lashes !
Kayla M.
Kiel, WI
First of All, yes it is waterproof... and tearproof and PMS-proof. And the packaging is pretty darn cute compared to other mascaras. It gave my lashes great volume and length too.

But here's the thing, for being the most expensive mascara I have ever bought (maybe I'm just cheap) in the end I find it not worth it. The formula was great at first, smooth application but now a few months later and the brush has clumps on it which of course transfers to my lashes. In the end I prefer the Maybeline Rocket or Falsies.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.