BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Megan B.
I prefer this formula over than the traditional better than. I think the original formula flakes too much and smudges easily. The problem is taken care of with this one. The curl also holds longer with this formula. A lot of people like to bash this formula. However, if you curl your eyelashes first and use a metal eyelash comb to get out the clumps it's better than the other one. I also feel like Maybelline mascara this one it's very wet formula and performs better when it's very wet just take your time applying it. I don't think it looks as good once it starts to dry out.
Cristina C.
Clark
Works just like "Better Than Sex" but of course had the plus side of being waterproof. Although it is hard to remove it works great. Definitely would recommend it
Handtastic I.
Sherwood, OR
Really great product. It stays on all day without smudging, the brush gives me a great application, and keeps my lashes separate. The only thing that could be better is the formula is a little thick for my liking.
Lucy S.
Waukegan, IL
Received as a gift....but omg I love it! I think I'd rather the regular one. Waterproof is still perfect for the after work and going to the gym look. It won't budge.
Lexy B.
Port Richey, FL
Im never going back to drug store brand mascaras again! I love the way it coats my lashes. They look so long and full when I apply this product. When they say water proof they mean it! It only comes off when i apply cocoanut oil or makeup remover to it. One thing I don't like id how clumpy it gets after having it for a while but overall this is a great product and i will buy more when I run out!
Elizabeth S.
Review for: Black more...
The original mascara is my favorite mascara hands down. So when I saw that they were coming out with a waterproof version I was ecstatic. I literally squealed.
It really is a good product. It doesn't smudge or flake off like the original. It is an amazing black. It is build-able. Doesn't clump.
Unfortunately it is heavier and take a lot of my curl out of my lashes. I'm going to keep trying it and put it on a couple of my other friends and see if it's just me.
Sarah  S.
Shelby, NC
I absolutely hate it. It’s really clumpy and irritates my eyes I will say it is VERY waterproof. I went swimming in the ocean and was rubbing my eyes all day and it did not budge. I will be returning it though.
Karelanne L.
Knoxville, TN
I'll be honest, I didn't think this mascara would be any different than other mascaras I like. I was wrong. I couldn't be happier about it. Lol I love this stuff. I never have am issue with clumping and because of sinus problems, my eyes water a lot. This mascara doesn't budge. It does come off perfectly with remover. No rubbing and scrubbing your eyes. It is, in fact and I dare say, better than sex.
Kenzie D.
Very long lasting mascara. It is very waterproof. This mascara adds volume to your lashes without clumping them. The packaging is adorable with the water droplets. I will definitely be stocking up on this mascara
Rachel F.
Although it gives great length and volume, I found that this mascara was a little hard to apply to my liking and got a little clumpy when I hit water. I bought this at my local ulta
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.