BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Martha P.
Mt Pleasant, TX
I have to say I was pretty exited to try this mascara, but it just didn't impress me. I don't have curly eyelashes so I always have to curl them and then put on mascara. I figured since this was waterproof that it would hold up my curl and it somewhat did but after I applied it i did see them fall a lot and it also clumped up really badly and it was super dry. Im not sure if it was like this because it was a travel sized item or if they are all like this.
Chantel M.
Waltham, MA
Review for: Black more...
The orignal version I prefer much more than this one. While this one looks great and gives a fuller look it cakes on more than the regular formula. I find it hard to remove. I still use it however. Especially if I know I'm going swimming or to a beach. The pink tube though is a better choice in my books however, either way I would still suggest this mascara. The waterproof version just isn't my cup of tea
Eter M.
Van Nuys, CA
THIS STUFF DOES NOT BUDGE. LIKE AT ALL. if you're looking for a true waterproof mascara, pick this up. although, it's difficult to take off at the end of the day.
Yazmyne R.
Friona, TX
All I really have to say is that both waterproof and not waterproof mascara of the two face are amazing but if you have straight lashes the way I do I prefer the waterproof bc my lashes stay curled all day
Celeste M.
VOLUME, the BLACKEST Black, beautiful length. What more could you ask for. This is my go to mascara. Not only is the packaging super cute, but it fills all my desires and the shape of the wand does it's purpose: fan out your lashes. People who say it's clumpy aren't using it right. If you don't start from the roots you'll waste this product. The only downside is the bristles are too big for lower lashes.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Review for: Black more...
I have sensitive eyes and oily skin which makes waterproof mascara a must for me. This formula is amazing it doesn't flake at all and it's super dark and makes my lashes crazy long and thick. It is a bit wet though so you definitely need to give it a chance to dry properly. The only negative is the tube is so ridiculously heavy that it isn't good to pack for travel. Despite being waterproof it comes off easily unlike many waterproof formulas that tend to pull out my lashes when I try to remove it.
Jolaine M.
Love love love this mascara, i always have problems because i tend to rub my eyes a lot but this mascara doesn't get messy in my eyes and last a really long time!
Lucy S.
Waukegan, IL
Received as a gift....but omg I love it! I think I'd rather the regular one. Waterproof is still perfect for the after work and going to the gym look. It won't budge.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
I love this Mascara! I use this waterproof mascara in the Summer. It's one of my #Summer must haves. I fell in love with this brand when I used the original mascara. It worked great to give my lashes the appearance of falsies. Waterproof does too, expect no worrying about my mascara running. So, this Summer my lashes will still look amazing, when I hit the beach and pool parties!
Michelle H.
Fayetteville, NC
My favorite mascara, I prefer the sample size than the full size. I think it fits my eye shape better. If I don't wear anything else before I leave the house I have mascara on and this is the only mascara I use. I have short eyelashes and I use to use false eyelashes everyday but now I don't feel like I need to. Also too faced doesn't test on animals which is a plus.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.