BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...10 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Q&A (1905)
Kirstie A.
New Braunfels, TX
Review for: Black more...
This product is a summer essential. Probably the best waterproof mascara on the market, and believe me I have tried them all. This one will stay put, and unlike the original it will not budge or smear. Definitely worth the money. I will continue to repurchase this mascara, and the packaging is super cute. I have chronic allergies; which means my eyes are constantly watering, this mascara has saved me from having to constantly fix my smudges. It can be a little difficult to remove though.
Hailey P.
Thibodaux, LA
I have been on the market for a good waterproof mascara and I decided to purchase this one. I had heard great reviews about it so I was hoping it would be a great product but I was left disappointed. I purchased a tube of this mascara from Ulta and was disappointed after it dried out after only two uses. The product also clumps very easily so it can be difficult to work with. It does give my lashes volume and thickness, but there is a fine line between volume and clumpy when it comes to this mascara.
Libby S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is a great water proof mascara! I don't wear it on the regular because it's hard to remove. But I wear it when I need a more heavy duty look that lasts all day.
Emma B.
Flagstaff, AZ
10/10!!!! This is (and I'm not kidding) the best mascara I have ever tried, I am beyond picky about my mascaras. I curl my eyelashes everyday and it holds the curl exactly how I curled it!! The packaging and mascara bottle itself is honestly beautiful. It can come on alittle clunky but you don't need many coats because it looks so effortlessly good !!! I have repurchased 3 times and I have found this product less than 5 months ago!!
Jessica Y.
Las Vegas, NV
I was already in love with the original version of this product, despite my hesitation about it not being waterproof, especially since I have really oily eyes. It was the first mascara to finally make my tiny asian lashes look long! This one did the exact same, only better because it's waterproof! Everything i have ever wanted from a mascara - only mascara I'll ever recommend! I'd give this ten stars if i could!
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
I like this for being waterproof and having a lot of the same properties that the original has. However I didn't like that it was harsher on my lashes than the original. They started falling out more often and that's never a fun thing. But since all waterproof mascaras have harsher stuff in them, It's not a bad mascara and I'd use it if I were going to go swimming and needed long lashes - or going to a wedding to cry or something.
Kaylee H.
This product is great because it last all day long but, after too many coats my lashes begin to clump together. This only happens with the waterproof formula though.
Ashley H.
Marlette, MI
Review for: Black more...
Takes forever to dry and can be awful clumpy but it holds curl beautifully and looks amazing once you get it on and dry. I was so excited that there was a waterproof version because I have watery eyes, but the extra long dry time makes it a bit annoying 😟
Update: after having this for a few months the formula isn't as wet so the main issue isn't as bad. This is my favorite mascara.
Yesenia A.
Los Angeles, CA
I honestly dislike wearing mascara but if I happen to use any this is the only one I trust to put on because it feels so natural that I forget that I'm wearing it
grace w.
I got this mascara in an IPSY bag. I like this it,but it is not as good as other ones. I have used it a few times and it has worked well. I think it's better for someone with shorter eyelashes rather than longer ones.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.