BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Dara L.
Kaneohe
I love this mascara. It is by far my favorite and the waterproof one works way better than the regular by not running when you have watery eyes or are sweating on a hot day!
Reanna P.
Brooklyn, NY
I heard such rave reviews about this mascara, and I am not impressed. It is pretty pricey so I expected top quality. It takes me days to get it off even with really good remover. It makes my eyelashes sticky and crusty by the end of the day. Yes- it does make them longer. But it clumps up on the brush and I do not like the formula. I usually opt for my drugstore mascaras which I like better. I only use this when I know I want my mascara to stay on for over 12 hours.
Janelle D.
Plainsboro, NJ
BEST MASCARA EVER. I have straight hair and straight lashes—the type where you curl it and an hour later it goes straight again. With this mascara, I can curl my eyelashes (makeup tip: with a lightly heated eyelash curler to make them last longer) then put on a couple swipes of this mascara and they will last all day. The waterproof formula is so long lasting (even against my oily skin) and will not give you raccoon eyes or mascara flakes whatsoever. I've tried the regular (not waterproof) formula and this is so much better! The regular formula would succumb to my straight lashes but this formula does not. Did I mention that they make your lashes look thicker and longer too? Yeah. Holy grail mascara right here.
Ashlie G.
Englewood , FL
Review for: Black more...
Hands down one of the best waterproof mascaras I have used in a while. It is almost too good! If you are looking for a mascara that will not budge definitely check this out! I have always loved the original mascara and was so excited when I heard a waterproof version was being released. The packaging is adorable which is always a plus and the formula makes me tiny non existent lashes look amazing! Definitely recommending to every I know!
Autumn W.
Urbandale , IA
This mascara has been my life or death for the longest time. I will not leave the house without a travel size in my purse. The packaging has such a cool concept with the water droplets on the tubing.
Amy G.
Overlaand Park, KS
This mascara lasts all day and doesn't smudge. It's been a while since I used it but if I remember correctly it's waterproof. I got it in an ipsy bag one month so idk how much it is on its own.
Allie T.
American Fork, UT
normally i despise waterproof mascara because it is so difficult to remove but this, this is worth it. this is my favorite mascara EVER! i always loved regular the better than sex mascara because it makes the lashes look UNREAL, but hated how much it flaked and made my under-eyes black throughout the day, so when i heard that too faced was coming out with a waterproof edition i basically jumped for joy in hopes that it would solve my problem! indeed it did, and even exceeded my expectations. this mascara not only stays put, but it keeps your lashes curled ALL.DAY.LONG. i love this stuff 💓
Teresa j.
Newport News , VA
Review for: Black more...
I absolutely LOVE this mascara !!! I own the non waterproof version and I love it too but always wanted a waterproof version and I was so excited when they released it finally !!! It makes my lashes long and the volume is crazy they look just like false lashes , as a matter of fact in the week I've had it I've had quite a few people ask me what brand falsh lashes I had on. I will def repurchase and recommend this to anyone who asks me
Sophia H.
Review for: Black more...
I love this mascara so much! This is my go-to mascara and I leave this at the top of my vanity so it's always in reach! For me, as a makeup lover, it's hard to find the perfect mascara and I think most people can relate. This is the perfect mascara! All makeup lovers can cry in happiness about finding this product knowing their mascara won't smudge! This mascara is on the pricer side, but totally worth the money! This mascara will change the way you feel about your eyelashes forever! Definitely a 5/5!
Shylyn W.
Springfield, MA
Review for: Black more...
This is honestly the best mascara you can use going to the beach to have fun no smudging or clumping and stays on for some time , while have your eyelashes long I would buy this again and I would recommend you guys buying this great product and don't forget summer must have!!!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.