BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Teri I.
Mc Leansboro, IL
I love this.bit just makes your lashes pop! I think it dries up a little faster the some others but it's still an amazing product. My lashes don't clump up or anything. They just look really nice. I would definitely recommend it.
Stephanie J.
Miami , FL
It's a miracle you can shower 🚿it would be still on I have how you can wear it you see your results in the in a second if u have the money buy it if u don't buy the mini I love it so much I will die with this mascara
L S.
Savannah, GA
This mascara is amazing as soon as they came out with the water proof one I was sold. It is one of those products that feels nice just to hold it. The only problem I seem to have with it is how difficult it is to take off the eyes but then again it is waterproof so what do you expect. I will 100% buy this again.
Dara L.
Kaneohe
I love this mascara. It is by far my favorite and the waterproof one works way better than the regular by not running when you have watery eyes or are sweating on a hot day!
Cara M.
Jersey City, NJ
Wow! This mascara....I can't even begin to describe how amazing it is. My lashes are the most voluminous and lengthy they've ever been when using this mascara. 3 coats and it looks like I'm wearing falsies. It literally does not budge and if I forget to take it off at night or something my lashes will still be curled and full. Will say though, be super extra careful when applying this stuff. It can get everywhere and sometimes it does flake.
Cb B.
Atlanta , GA
This is my absolute favorite mascara ever. Does the job very well. Definitely waterproof and does not run. Long-lasting. Just amazing and my lashes look great every time.
Britanie V.
Aston, PA
This mascara in my opinion is one of the best ones on the market. It is a little pricey but worth every penny in my eyes. This is now in a waterproof form and people are going crazy over it. The formula is the same as the original and that's absolutely perfect. The only thing I have heard about this product in a negative sense is that it's impossible to get off without a strong makeup remover. They make a specific product for the purpose of taking this product off.
Addison W.
This stuff right here is amazing. It is water proof and last all day and really gives you the volume and length you strive to have! Also, it last FOREVER! Worth the penny
Brittnee J.
GET THIS MASCARA..it is a bit expensive for mascara but the packaging is so cute and it's easy to apply and stays on all day and doesn't flake..I like it better than a lot of other mascara I've tried. I defiantly recommend !
Janelle D.
Plainsboro, NJ
BEST MASCARA EVER. I have straight hair and straight lashes—the type where you curl it and an hour later it goes straight again. With this mascara, I can curl my eyelashes (makeup tip: with a lightly heated eyelash curler to make them last longer) then put on a couple swipes of this mascara and they will last all day. The waterproof formula is so long lasting (even against my oily skin) and will not give you raccoon eyes or mascara flakes whatsoever. I've tried the regular (not waterproof) formula and this is so much better! The regular formula would succumb to my straight lashes but this formula does not. Did I mention that they make your lashes look thicker and longer too? Yeah. Holy grail mascara right here.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.