BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Hailey D.
completely AMAZING! it doesnt clump up your eyelashes, it glides on smoothly, and its overall satisfying for your eyes and lashes. it compliments ANY makeup look you may want to do. i would recommend this product to absolutely anyone
Meadow S.
This product got me through 100 degree weather. Super easy to apply and use just 2 coats and your done. I bought this at Sephora and it was the same price as the non waterproof one and it is better. I would definitely buy this again.
jessica S.
Port Washington, NY
I thought I would like this one because I love the original. Instead this leaves my eyelashes clumpy. It is pretty disappointing compared to how much I loved the original. I would not buy this again.
Violet C.
Las Vegas , NV
This is the best waterproof mascara I've ever used, it's a little hard to remove but as long as you have a good makeup remover you won't have any complaints. I've went cliff diving and swimming many times and this mascara didn't even budge off of my lashes. It works just as good as original pink one and I rate it a 10 out of 10. Definitely try this out if you need a great mascara it's very volumeizing and don't clump !
Katherine W.
San Francisco, CA
I bought the Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara after hearing so many people swearing by it and even the reviews on Influenster. I have short and straight Asian lashes so it is hard for me to like a mascara. I didn't like the brush on the product as it clumped and smeared around my eyes. I also didn't see a lot of volume with using this as it claims to have 1,944% more volume on the packaging. The product packaging is of very good quality and heavy, which makes it seem very nice and luxurious.
Nicole S.
Orlando, FL
This mascara is worse than the original . It's easy to apply but has a really dry formula. It's extremely difficult to take off and it clumps easily. I am so disappointed.
Yael B.
Forest Hills, NY
This is my everyday mascara! Great volume and pigmentation! While I did give Roller Lash a shot, I prefer the non-plastic wand that this particular mascara comes with. While the price tag is steep for a mascara, you seriously cannot beat the length that this product gives your lashes except, maybe, with a pair of falsies. Also, the product is definitely veryyy waterproof. I suffer from terrible seasonal allergies, so my eyes water a lot. This mascara stays in place all day with no streaks, smudges, or flecks across my eyelids.
Kayla S.
I fell in love with this mascara the first moment I used it. Though, I originally purchased the regular formula. It works great for the first few weeks, but I've noticed it gets dry, thick and clumpy VERY quickly after opening the tube and using it for the first time. I've tried thinning it to no avail. Not sure why the formulas vary so much. The regular is great, but smudges a bit (though it works better than most), and the waterproof doesn't have a long enough shelf life. I still keep it because it's hard to waste such an expensive product, but I end up using the regular version with another kind on top of it.
Emma H.
This product is so long lasting and amazing for length and fullness! Two Faced is an amazing brand with amazing products! I love this so much and it's a must have for me!
L S.
Savannah, GA
This mascara is amazing as soon as they came out with the water proof one I was sold. It is one of those products that feels nice just to hold it. The only problem I seem to have with it is how difficult it is to take off the eyes but then again it is waterproof so what do you expect. I will 100% buy this again.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.