Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
BY TOO FACED
4.25 / 5 based on 7,352 Reviews
Go ahead and cry happy tears, Better Than Sex Mascara is now WATERPROOF! Our iconic hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the volumizing formula that thickens, lengthens and curls for the most extreme, mind-blowing lashes. One coat and lashes are full, defined, and stretched to unbelievable lengths. Two coats and lashes look even more luscious, curled, and dramatic. Three coats and you’ve achieved the most intense, voluminous, waterproof lashes possible!
MORE TO LOVE:
- High-performance, water-resistant polymers for waterproof, play-proof, all day wear
- Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
- Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
- Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
- 1,944% More Volume!**
- 97%* saw intense volume and length.
- 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
- 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
- *Consumer Study Results
- **results observed in an in vitro study
Isododecane, Paraffin, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Beeswax/Cera Alba/ Cire d'Abeille, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/ Cire De Carnauba, Polybutene, Water/Aqua/Eau, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyquaternium-7, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Hoya Lacunosa Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Iron Oxides (CI 77499).see more...
Top Questions See all 4,971 Q&A
Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
- "If you are looking for a good waterproof mascara, look no further! This is the perfect one. It offers your lashes tons of volume and length without being clumpy. Love this!" in 764 reviews
- "Amazing!! I always loved the original BTS mascara but the only thing I did not like about the Original was that I touch my lashes a lot and that would create fall out under my eyes and make me look like a raccoon. The water proof one does not do that at all. I went hot tubbing and it did not smudge and I touched my lashes a bunch as well and they stayed curled and stayed black! I am very impressed! My new fave!" in 558 reviews
- "This mascara....ugh where do I begin!! I have used this mascara since it very first came out. I love it! it is a trusted companion in my makeup collection. of all the different mascaras I have, this is the one I so often reach for when I am doing my make up. it is long lasting and it makes my lashes look defined and like I have on falsies! " in 225 reviews
- "This is my ALL TIME FAV mascara! It holds a curl and really lengthens your lashes! It also is extremely waterproof and will not come off in the water!! Definitely recommend this!" in 210 reviews
This is the best mascara I have ever used. A friend of mine works for too faced and she gave me a sample of this and I just love how it made my lashes look.
Review for: Black more...
I first used the original BTS mascara and I hated and Loved it at the same time. I loved it because it made my lashes look so full so dark and very long. However it flaked up on me so bad. By the end of the day my under eye had so many black smudges. To prevent this i topped the mascara with a drugstore water proof one and it stopped the flaking. I decided to give the waterproof formula a try and I wasn't disappointed ! It is everything the original was except no flaking. I love this mascara and it's so hard to use any other mascaras now!
I bought this mascara for my wedding day and it my makeup artist applied it and I had no issues with it. However, I took it on my honeymoon and once I started to use it more often I realized that I didn't like it. My biggest issue I found was that it took FOREVER to dry and it would get everywhere! It would get on my hands and my eyelids and at first I thought it was just user error but then I realized it was because my eyelashes weren't drying! Otherwise the product applied and wore well once it was dry. I had to return it because of this issue. I will say that this was about a year ago, so maybe they fixed the formula by now?
I absolutely love the original Better Than Sex Mascara but I decided to try the waterproof. I like the original better. I get more volume as opposed to the water proof. I wouldn't recommend this one but I would recommend the original.
This mascara is a hit or miss. The amazing reviews for the original Better than Sex mascara made me want to try this one because I desperately needed a waterproof mascara for the rainy Seattle weather. It just depends on how lucky you are with the application. Sometimes, when I apply this mascara, it comes on chunky and sticks the lashes together making for a horrible look. And the mascara is hard to get off so you're pretty much stuck with the look all day. Other times you can apply the mascara and it goes on perfectly! I wanted this mascara to be better than it actually is. I will try the original to see if it is any better.
At first I was really hyped about this mascara but honestly It’s something that can be a lot smoother for It’s price.When buying expensive mascaras I’m expecting no clumpy results at first swipe.Too face seems to give me that first glance when I start applying and I have to keep working with It till It applies correctly.I’m not trying to hate on beauty gurus here I’m just being honest.I would like my money’s worth If I’m going to deal with shrinkflation.
I prefer the waterproof version way better than the original. Super long lasting, super black and conditions your lashes. It's a good price point for the quality of the mascara and for sure recommend
This is my every day mascara. No matter what the occasion. This is my absolute favorite in the world right now. And the water proof makes it a million times better
completely AMAZING! it doesnt clump up your eyelashes, it glides on smoothly, and its overall satisfying for your eyes and lashes. it compliments ANY makeup look you may want to do. i would recommend this product to absolutely anyone
This product got me through 100 degree weather. Super easy to apply and use just 2 coats and your done. I bought this at Sephora and it was the same price as the non waterproof one and it is better. I would definitely buy this again.
Q & A
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Is this a good actual waterproof mascara ? Because I have water eyes & I need something that won't make me look like a raccoon. Also if it is a good waterproof mascara how hard is it to take it off?
Is this mascara better or the tarteist by tarte mascara?! I need to get one Asap but I can't decide which! 😓 help..
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos