BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
allyiah c.
This is my favorite mascara. It makes your eyelashes look thick and long. It stays in really well and it's truly waterproof. Like any mascara, black looks good on all eye colors
Alli M.
I tried out the Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara on a recent trip to Mexico. I love the original formula. So often the waterproof formulas are not the same. I have to say, this one exceeded my expectations! The formula is black; thickened my lashes; and waterproof without flaking. It with stood high heat, humidity, and sweat. Crying a river of tears. Tears of joy for such an excellent waterproof mascara. I purchased a small travel size at Ulta and will definitely purchase a regular size.
María José S.
Si bien las máscaras para pestañas a prueba de agua son algo más difíciles de quitar, Tiene muchos beneficios que te harán ver impecable a lo largo del día, sin preocuparte por lo que pase en él.

La única contra que le encontraremos entonces a este tipo de rímel es que no se quita tan fácil, pues no sale con agua, pero con solo pasarte una crema para desmaquillar o algo de jabón, tus ojos quedarán listos para una nueva aplicación.

Esta máscara de pestañas es de buena calidad pero no es mi favorita.
Cassie G.
I love the appearance of this product! The rain drops on it, awesome! I loved the original version of this product, which made me buy the waterproof version. This product goes on well, but takes awhile to dry. It is sometimes too much so i only wear it on the weekends, i don't wear it to work because it tends to clump up and is just too much- doesn't look natural for work- draws too much attention for me personally. i wouldnt buy this product again, i prefer the original
Ryan S.
Great quality. Makes lashes longer and thicker. Is waterproof, but can get smudges by rubbing eyes. Can get clumpy while applying. I usually plush my lashes out with a clean mascara wand after application.
Christine D.
Sayreville, NJ
Love Better than Sex mascara but the waterproof formula just isn't as great as the original. I find that it clumps too much. For waterproof, I think CannonBall works the best.
Damaja M.
Very much water proof and the packaging is to die for, so freaking cute! it's not the best at separating the lashes but it's very much long lasting, definitely would buy again.
Ashley Y.
Queens Vlg, NY
Review for: Black more...
I first used the original BTS mascara and I hated and Loved it at the same time. I loved it because it made my lashes look so full so dark and very long. However it flaked up on me so bad. By the end of the day my under eye had so many black smudges. To prevent this i topped the mascara with a drugstore water proof one and it stopped the flaking. I decided to give the waterproof formula a try and I wasn't disappointed ! It is everything the original was except no flaking. I love this mascara and it's so hard to use any other mascaras now!
tony c.
i just give 5 stars because theres only five but it deserve more than that (hazel) im a repert user cus i love the macara i always get at ulta or sephora ill 100 % recommend it
Katrina H.
Cedarville , OH
Excellent quality! The packaging is really cute, with the water droplets. Definitely waterproof - survived my wedding day on the beach, complete with late night dancing and swimming! It is difficult to take off, and the formula doesn't stay flawless with time.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.