BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Rebecca S.
Definitely a mascara you would wear after a breakup. Does not budge at all!!! Super long lasting and makes my lashes longer. Only complaint is how long it takes to get completely off and a bit pricey.
Jessica S.
Prospect, OR
The name truly fits because this mascara is the best of the best. I thought I loved my mascara until I tried this one and I am blown away with the results! I am perfectly fine splurging when the product is this great!!
Pearl B.
Depending on what you want in a mascara, this could either be great for you or terrible. When applying the product it goes on a bit clumpy. However, it's not the worst mascara I've ever worn. I really love the original product the most, but this one not so much. The worst of the downsides would be the clumpiness. However, I am the type of person who does not take off the makeup I've worn all day when I shower at night. The times that I've worn this mascara and then showered later that day, the mascara has never run. At most that it had done was flake. But when I saw flake I mean barely, maybe one or two small flakes.

If you do not mind a mascara that you may have to work on with the clumpiness, but really want a no-run, this is your mascara.
Solmarie S.
USA
I bought this product thinking it would be as good as its counter part however I hated the formula. It was tough on my lashes and almost impossible to remove! Even after days of washing and make up remover.
Diana P.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Black more...
I really, really wanted to love this mascara. All of the hype surrounding it on YouTube got me excited when the original came out but I held off because I prefer waterproof mascara. When this one came out I purchased it the same day, that was how excited I was to try it. Honestly, it was a big letdown. It is clumpy, the wand is hard to work with and you have to be careful applying it due to the awkwardness of the product. It isn't a total fail because it does last most of the day, but I will not be repurchasing.
Lindsey B.
Philomath, OR
I typically stick with drugstore brand but this blew me away! I was SO excited to see they finally came out with waterproof and it will always be my go to. WELL worth the extra money. My lashes are already long but this makes them stand out even more and they are SO full. This is a stable in my makeup bag. THANK YOU too faced.
Alyssa M.
Review for: Black more...
Love this waterproof mascara by Too Faced!! <3 I usually prefer waterproof mascaras, but bought this one for going to the beach and pool. The mascara is truly waterproof and stays on for a long time. Great mascara for the summer especially. It gives your lashes a really nice length and I don't have any complaints about it. It isn't hard to remove with some oil free makeup remover either.
Jessica G.
Kernersville, NC
What beautiful looking lashes! It also feels so light and natural. I wore this in a wedding and it stayed beautiful throughout all the tears! It made my lashes feel soft and full!
Jazmine L.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I bought this for the shape of the brush. I do not like that makeup remover does not take it off. I don't wear this very often because it does not come off after I'm done wearing it and keeping out of water
Rath L.
Long Beach, CA
Just like the name this Mascara is amazing, it's definitely my go to mascara. I use this daily and it cannot compare to other brands in my opinion. I love how you don't have to apply too much just to get a full lash look. Makes my lashes look longer than they are normally. Its waterproof and works amazing ! Highly recommend it to other people. I like how there is two options, if you dont want the waterproof than there is the regular one, which is also amazing. The only downside to it, is that sometimes it gets a bit clumpy, but nothing too noticeable.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.