BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
ROSIE J.
This is indeed waterproof and sweatproof love that it lasts all day and best of all it's a deep black mascara. It's my fist time purchasing and I absolutely loved it.
Heather M.
Lilburn , GA
Review for: Black more...
Best. Mascara. Ever.

I originally stated that I was on a hunt for amazing Mascara, and while shopping with my sister to revamp her makeup, we ended up trying on a lot of products. I mostly picked up this product, because of the name and the packaging. What can I say? I'm a sucker to makeup marketing techniques.

I tried it on just for kicks and giggles, and it was perfect. It's literally everything I've ever dreamed of in a mascara. I live in the south and my eyes water when it gets intensely sunny, so this mascara is perfect for me. It also volumizes, darkens, and lengthens(? Is that possible?). It was my first expensive mascara, and my first time tying out Too Faced, and I don't regret it.
Samantha K.
I really love this mascara especially since the original was up there on my list of favorites but I always despised how bad it ran and held on under my eyes when I showed or washed it off. This mascara does however tend to be a bit difficult to remove and does still run a slight bit if wet but overall it's a really great mascara and stays put for a long time and in water. It also seems to lack the clumping issue that the original had which is a huge plus for me! Will always repurchase this.
Taylor H.
Review for: Black more...
I've been a fan of two faced mascara for a little over a year. But when I found out that they were coming out with a waterproof version I thanked the gods. This mascara is a summer must have it's great for pool parties backyard bashes and just overall hot weather. I would recommend this to anyone as it works for any lash length. This mascara wears very well on your lashes. Although it can flake over an extended period of time. And upon application it can clump your lashes together. But this mascara is for anyone who would like lashes that are voluminous and full.
Vanesa R.
Medley, FL
It's a longer mascara than the lashes is good and will not stain it to use for i It stayed in my tab I invite you to try it out is one of the few good things that
Miah S.
I have never used this mascara which is why I have it a 2 but I have heard great things about I recently purchased a travel size I hear your lashes expand and aren't clumped together I have yet to try it
Sydney H.
This is the best water proof mascara I've ever used. The formula is amazing, the brush is awesome and makes applying super easy and mess free, and the packaging is beautiful. I would 10/10 re buy this product. One of my favorite mascara's ever!!
Karla G.
Cambridge, ON
This mascara has super mixed reviews but I can't get enough of it! Almost every single mascara I try smudges throughout the day, especially waterproof ones and this is the very first one that I've tried that does not budge in the slightest. I wore this on a Caribbean vacation and could wear this into the pool or ocean without it moving at all. You definitely need a waterproof makeup remover to get it off, but with the proper products it comes off no problem. It gives major volume and can get clumpy if you aren't careful, but I discovered the trick to avoiding that is to start at the very base of my lashes gently pushing the bristles into my lashes to separate them and then slowly wiggling the brush back and forth as I move the wand over my lashes. I definitely think the mascara is worth the extra bit of effort to know it will last all day and look great!
courtney L.
I just recently bought this and I love it even more than the regular kind. (i didn't know that was possible!) It makes my lashes look fantastic!!!! It makes them longer and fuller and they don't stick together or clump at all. I've never been able to use a water proof mascara without having to deal with lots of lumps or to find out I'm allergic. This one is amazing!! I have no problems with it at all. I'm so in love with it. And the packaging is way cute!! It's not my all time favorite mascara!!
Sarah R.
Lafayette, LA
Review for: Black Travel Size more...
I use this waterproof mascara for special occasions or when I know I need my make up to last me all day long. At first too much of the mascara sticks to the fibers of the wand and makes your eyelashes clumpy but after a few uses it becomes easier and gives you full lashes that last all night and are actually waterproof. I wore this mascara to two weddings and it didn't go anywhere through all of my tears. Overall I would recommend this mascara.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.