BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...10 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Q&A (1907)
Sheryl S.
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara my ultimate fsvorite mascara. Can't love without it. Feathery lashed, no clumping, no mess. Love the brush. Perfect coverage with one brush
Jennifer J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love Too Faced products so I wanted to try the Better Than S** Waterproof Macara. It takes a little while to dry so be careful not to touch your eyes for a bit. But the wait, for me at least, was worth it. I have extremely sensitive eyes that tend to water a ton when I where make up. Thankfully, this really is waterproof. I didn't look like a crazy person after wearing it for a few hours which is sometimes the case. I also love the brush! If you are looking for a waterproof mascara, give this one a go.
Anissa G.
Kansas City, MO
This wasn't one of my favorite mascaras like I had thought it would be. The formula was very clumpy and thick but it did give my natural lashes fantastic volume!
Melissa C.
Works great! Only downfall is I feel the formula dries out quickly. Cute packaging. Lengthens my lashes. I feel it's comparable to many drugstore brand mascaras.
Amber R.
London, OH
This. Product. Is. Amazing. I know other people just say things are awesome but I swear by this mascara. It's lightweight and doesn't smudge off or smear during a busy day.
Annastasya C.
newcastle
This waterproof mascara holds curls, is actually waterproof,provides volume, and has an amazing applicator. This mascara works great on my lashes and is probably my favorite mascara.
Lynsey F.
Review for: Black more...
I love this mascara. It does not run and it makes your eyelashes look full and long. I've tried them waterproof mascara and this is by far the best I have tried.
R P.
Best Mascara yet. I love this mascara soooo much. It was recommended to me by a friend, and now I am definitely recommending it to you! You should try this mascara from two faced.
Kait
I love the waterproof formula (I do not recommend the regular formula at all)
It's pricey but worth it. Gives perfect volume without being clumpy. Perfect with Kat Von D tattoo liner
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
TooFaced Better Than *** Waterproof Mascara was my first time using a higher end brand over a drugstore brand. I do like the color and it is more water resistant than waterproof. I needed a waterproof mascara for my everyday use because my eyes water all the time. It does stay on 95% of the time, which is a good leg up to what I need. It does need to be removed using the TooFaced Mascara Melt Off to keep from rubbing your eyelids off and ripping out my eyelashes. Overall, I think it's a great mascara and will buy it again.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.