BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Brittany F.
fort campbell
I do love this product because my eyelashes are huge and I love it! But, it takes a good minute to dry because I had mascara all over my brow bone after application!
Savannah C.
Decatur, GA
I can't get over this mascara! It looks amazing on my lashes and doesn't smudge throughout the day. Also, the packaging is incredible, I love the color and water droplet detailing! Love showing off this product to my friends! I would definatly repurchase this product and recommend it to all! I know that for me it is hard to find a waterproof mascara that I love, and this one really just exceeded my expectations, especially because it doesn't take forever to remove at the end of the day! Love love love this product!!
Jessica L.
Reading
Really like this! Love how long my lashes look.. waterproof... I can wear this to the pool with no hesitation! Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
courtney b.
Dayton, OH
I just bought this and I'll forever buy it! my eyelashes have never look so good. There are no clumps at all & my eyelashes look great. It gives a more natural look & the product is cruelty free which really caught my attention.
Kandi B.
Amarillo, TX
I love Better Than Sex mascara but this one is a little harder to get off. It seems to pull the lashing when you're taking it off. Great mascara just extremely a pain to get off.
Nicole K.
York Haven, PA
My favorite mascara. Huge tube which is nice since it's pretty pricey. $23 at ulta. The wand is big and really gets all your lashes. Definitely will be repurchasing.
Anjelique P.
Jersey City , NJ
I've been wanting to try this mascara for a while now I've heard nothing but good things about it .. Def a good value for the quality .. Might pick it up a Sephora this weekend

Updated review:
So I picked this up at my local Sephora and I have to say I am highly disappointed. The formula was just too wet for me i put it on and it was a mess .. I had to leave the tube open for a couple of hours so i would even be able to use it . Also I have to keep curling my eyelashes throughout the day because they lose the curl fast. Maybe I should have got the regular one . I give it 3 starts just because it is waterproof
Aimee G.
Hollywood, FL
My holy grail. I have very straight and short lashes. This honestly does wonders for me. It stays put all day and my lashes look long and luscious. Highly recommend!
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
I have very insignificant lashes - they are short and straight, you can barely tell I have lashes, but with this awesome mascara on I have got them!! It gives my lashes lots of volume, and makes they look much longer! The formula is easy to apply and not clumpy what gives enough time to work on my lashes and then will stay put all day long without smudges! It is a high quality waterproof mascara, but still can be removed easily with a waterproof makeup remover. I love it and definitely recommend it!
Rayne G.
This is such an amazing mascara!! It's my favorite I remember getting a sample of this one day and I tried it and that day I want back to Sephora and got the full-size of it because I fell in love with this product!!!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.