BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
M N.
Parsippany
Don't like it at all. Lashes get clumpy. Returned the mascara after the first application. I though I would like it, Bc it's waterproof but the better than sex mascara that comes in the pink color is soooooo much better
Julie C.
Review for: Black more...
This is the absolute best waterproof mascara I've ever used. When it says waterproof, they mean it. I have to use some type of oil to remove this mascara or else it won't budge. This is great when you are looking for something to hold up through important events such as weddings or funerals, but can be a pain if used on a daily basis. I would've used it daily if the removal process wasn't so excruciating.

This mascara gives me length and volume that I've never experienced before. Whenever I wear this people ask me if I am using false lashes - I'll take that as a compliment. If you are looking for an amazing mascara that won't flake, smudge, or budge all day, then this is the mascara for you. If you are looking for something low maintenance, I would look elsewhere.
Kiersten N.
This mascara is so waterproof. It doesn’t smudge in the water or come off. The packaging is great the water droplets add a nice touch to the tube. 10/10 would recommend.
Mikayla B.
Grand Haven, MI
This waterproof mascara does not budge. I wear it when I know I’ll be working out for playing in a softball game. It’s super black and adds amazing length and volume!
Sunny M.
Slidell, LA
This is a great product. It can occasionally get clumpy but just wipe the brush and it will be fine. The only good/bad thing about this mascara is it stays on for days.
Karli D.
Slidell, LA
Good if you need a super waterproof formula, a little on the natural side. Doesn’t give much length or volume. Hard to get off but in certain situations that is good.
lauren b.
Lets be real whats better than sex but this mascara is bomb the applicator is good not to far apart not much clumping and my lashes look amazing great product overall
Michenly G.
Raymore , MO
Normally water proof mascara doesn't hold up, but this one really does! The formula is smooth and easy to apply. It rolls on easy and the wand really helps with that. The packaging is super cute and very creative please give it a try!
Brittany F.
fort campbell
I do love this product because my eyelashes are huge and I love it! But, it takes a good minute to dry because I had mascara all over my brow bone after application!
Carolina H.
Waller, TX
I wear this everyday,it’s so much better than others I’ve used The formula is great.I bought this product at my local Sephora.The Better Than Sex mascara lasts all day and I would definitely recommend it.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.