BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Nikki S.
Dubois, PA
If you're looking for a good waterproof mascara, this is it!!! The big brush also helps to separate and make my lashes look nice and full!! Perfect waterproof mascara!
Riley P.
Review for: Black more...
Goes on clumpy and smudges! I’ve tried washing this off with makeup wipes, micellar water, and it wouldn’t come off. The packaging is cute though but it’s not worth it.
Alma S.
Stockton, CA
This would be my all time favorite mascara...It blooms your lashes sooo much and its so easy to take off i would totally recommend this mascara to anymore who wants the feeling of fake lashes
Camila G.
Coral Springs, FL
This product is my favorite mascara! I've been using it for a year and I love how it literally transforms my eyelashes. It makes them super full and long! It's a bit hard to take off since it's waterproof but I guess that's the whole point right?! I just use a good make up remover and it comes right off after a few wipes.
Celine G.
Arcadia, CA
It is an okay mascara. It is waterproof for sure but it’s not my favorite mascara. I do like this one more than the normal one. I got it from Sephora. It’s okay priced.
K A.
Review for: Black Travel Size more...
Too Faced's "Waterproof Better Than S*x" Mascara is by far the best waterproof mascara I have used! To start off with the outside of the tube is a neutral teal color with a nice hint of faux raindrops which was very cute. The formula is a nice creamy formula that just glides right on to your lashes while making your lashes more voluminous and thick. However, the application process for me could've been better due to the mascara taking forever to dry so I could continue to apply my second coat! Overall the product is worth your $23.00, this product will last all day, LITERALLY!
Syeda H.
New York
I wore this yesterday to a water park. Went water zip lining, scuba diving, swam around for hours, and got splashed in the face with water by my nephew all day. My mascara never came off! 🙏🏽
Andrea M.
chicago, IL
mascara at it's best... waterproof and smudgeproof for me alright... let me add it won't come off easy if ain't with a oily product remover. but other than that I love it.
Krystle P.
Punta Gorda, FL
I gave three stars because the brush and product was amazing. The waterproof formulae was just way too waterproof. I would have to scrub my eyes so hard to get it off.
Faith B.
Bulverde, TX
Like the original but better! Don’t budge ! Swim in it and still look great. Awesome for hot days, pool days, working out, if your eyes water at all or you cry you will still look great
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.