BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Odelia C.
I have only been using this mascara for a few days. It's beautiful packaging and it does work well but I dont think it is my favorite especially because of the price. I have one from Walmart that gets my lashes just as pretty! <- this was my last review but I have to update it. After many uses I just wasn't satisfied with this product. It was think and didn't go onto my lashes very well. Also I didn't feel that it was very water proof it came off almost instantly and a little to easy. I love Too Faced products and that is why I am surprised that I really didn't care for this mascara. I would now have to give a 1 or a 2 rating :(
Janet M.
Ashland , MA
My go to mascara. I love the consistency and how pigmented it is. It gives volume and curl only with one coat. It does not smudge. I have only used the non waterproofed, I would love to try the waterproofed one. I would certainly recommend to all of my friends. The bottle is pretty too. And most importantly it does not clump my eyewashes
jaimee v.
Frankfort , IN
Was an okay mascara, honestly not my favorite. Left my lashes very clumpy and smeared when water hit. Very nice packaging over all. Used it maybe twice and gave it away.
Halie M.
California, PA
I absolutely love this mascara and I normally have a hard time with waterproof ones. It's worth a try and I love it because I have thin eye lashes and it makes mine look super full
Emily L.
Holland, MI
Review for: Black more...
I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!! This is by far my favorite mascara. I've tried all kinds--from benefit, to Smashbox, to Marc Jacobs, but this mascara is my one true love. I am elated that Too Faced finally made this mascara water proof, as this was my only teeny tiny complaint. I bought the Mascara Melt Off to go with it, and my eyes are so happy! Yes, it is expensive. Yes, my wallet cries every time I have to buy it. BUT....if it gives me big lashes, then it's worth the cost! Just don't buy Starbucks for 3 days and you'll more than make up for it ;)
Ha D.
Dorchester, MA
Review for: Black more...
I have always heard great things about the BTS mascara but thought it was all hype. I borrowed my friends water proof BTS mascara for a day at the beach and it was amazing! I was absolutely sold. Not only did it hold my lash curl, but it also held up in the water while I was being tossed around by the 5ft waves of Huntington beach. I was expecting to look like a raccoon emerging from the water but nothing!! No flakes or anything. I use the neutrogena oil free eye make up remover and it takes off the mascara fine! Never had a problem removing it.
Libby R.
This is my favorite high end mascara ever!! The waterproof one works really well to hold up within water, unless you run your eyes. It makes lashes super long and dark!
Andrea M.
chicago, IL
mascara at it's best... waterproof and smudgeproof for me alright... let me add it won't come off easy if ain't with a oily product remover. but other than that I love it.
Krissy C.
Kenova, WV
Love this mascara. It's everything I need from better than sex and more because now it's waterproof! It doesn't flake off and stays on great. Gives me lashes for days!
Camila G.
Coral Springs, FL
This product is my favorite mascara! I've been using it for a year and I love how it literally transforms my eyelashes. It makes them super full and long! It's a bit hard to take off since it's waterproof but I guess that's the whole point right?! I just use a good make up remover and it comes right off after a few wipes.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.