BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Honore Q.
Syracuse
Favorite mascara provides so much volume not for people who dislike clumpy eyelashes. No need for falsies with this mascara. #summersmooch Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
Leslie N.
Los Angeles, CA
I am not sure how this mascara works for others but I wish it did for me. I bought this pretty soon after it came out and it was terrible. The packaging was gorgeous, it had little clear plastic all over it to imitate the look of water drops and and felt so luxurious. Unfortunately this mascara would start smearing on me as soon as I applied and just continued on from there until I removed it. Never once did it really dry or set on my lashes. I disliked it so much I had to return it, I would never purchase this again.
jasara t.
Milford , DE
Love so much more than the original. The original smudges and flakes on me. This waterproof version gives me the same lift and volume as the original, but doesn’t smudge all over. My new summer staple!
Brittany M.
Beaverton, OR
I love this mascara! It definitely makes lashes look full and long! I also love the fact that it is waterproof and it does last me through the day, so no need to really!
Maddy S.
Brimfield, IL
Okay I need more of this! I ran out a couple days ago! I love it! It makes my eyelashes look long and last all day even if you jump in water. Price was worth it #contest
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
This is a good mascara. Mine has become gummy or gunky though for some reason and is very thick. I love the wand. I will buy another when I am through with this tube as this is not normal. I also have the pink Better Than ... and it is wonderful as well. I took one star off for this tube becoming gummy or it would have been five stars. I may contact Too Faced and see if they will replace it. If they do I will update this. I love this brand and still recommend it. My current mascara is still usable.

Apparently you cannot put the last word in the name of this mascara because it violates the terms of Influenster. This is why I put ...
Emily L.
Holland, MI
Review for: Black more...
I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!! This is by far my favorite mascara. I've tried all kinds--from benefit, to Smashbox, to Marc Jacobs, but this mascara is my one true love. I am elated that Too Faced finally made this mascara water proof, as this was my only teeny tiny complaint. I bought the Mascara Melt Off to go with it, and my eyes are so happy! Yes, it is expensive. Yes, my wallet cries every time I have to buy it. BUT....if it gives me big lashes, then it's worth the cost! Just don't buy Starbucks for 3 days and you'll more than make up for it ;)
Taylor C.
Cedar City, UT
This mascara makes my lashes look so long! It lasts all day and doesn’t get flaky which I love. The only problem I have with it is that it’s so waterproof that it’s really hard to take off when I wash my face. I feel like I can never get my lashes completely clean.
Odelia C.
I have only been using this mascara for a few days. It's beautiful packaging and it does work well but I dont think it is my favorite especially because of the price. I have one from Walmart that gets my lashes just as pretty! <- this was my last review but I have to update it. After many uses I just wasn't satisfied with this product. It was think and didn't go onto my lashes very well. Also I didn't feel that it was very water proof it came off almost instantly and a little to easy. I love Too Faced products and that is why I am surprised that I really didn't care for this mascara. I would now have to give a 1 or a 2 rating :(
Melissa C.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: Black more...
I waited 2 years for this waterproof mascara the original is great but unfortunately it did not curl my lashes what so ever. I have very straight lashes so for them to stay curled i have to use a waterproof mascara this works wonderfully I absolutely love it. Definitely does its job of not coming off which is a great thing for swimming , crying. I had a difficult time taking off but then I used coconut oil and it came right off. They do have a melt off product that is recommended to buy with the mascara to take off but why waste $17 more when coconut does the same job. My only problem with the mascara is that it takes such a long time to dry.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.