BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...10 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Q&A (1943)
Amber P.
This mascara is worth the money! I have tried so many different brands and this is one of the very few I continue to buy. It makes my lashes appear longer and fuller and never flakes.
Samantha G.
Killen, AL
This is by far my favorite mascera. It goes on my lashes evenly with no clumps and makes them full and long. You will never see me out of the house without this in my purse or pocket.
Lesia W.
i use this product weekly usually on the weekends when I need my makeup to last longer, and during certain seasons. It works well in the water, rain or even during those hot, humid summers. This product definitely lives up to name! The packaging is lovely and has a blue hue and little water droplets on the container. I would definitely buy this product again. Because it is really waterproof, it will take a lot of rubbing and agitation to the eye area to remove it unless you apply some kind of cream or liquid that breaks it apart first before you take it off. I usually use one layer, so that I don't have to rub as hard to remove it. The more layers you apply the harder you will have to work at removing it.
hershyia c.
Y’all when I say this is the best waterproof mascara ever I mean it. This is perfect for the water park, because it will not have your mascara running down your face and have you looking like a dead zombie!!!!😂😻
Allison H.
Fort Worth, TX
This mascara is one of the best ones I've found, it goes on full coverage and the brush is full. This is the only one I want to use! Very good price for a good mascara. Brings out any color eyes I have brown!
Anita R.
Love this mascara. Enhances my thin lashes. Color is amazing. Waterproof is an understatement. This is everything proof. Literally can last days. Definitely requires a good makeup remover to take off. This is my ONLY mascara.
sabrina s.
Middle River, MD
Review for: Black more...
When you picture a perfect mascara, THIS is the mascara that you should picture! The original was my absolute favorite, so when they first stated they were finally coming out with a waterproof version I jumped for joy and made sure to be one of the firsts to get my hands on it! It doesn't clump, thickens, separates, and volumizes all in one go... Add in the longevity and staying power of it being waterproof, without the flakes... And it's perfection!!! Recommended to EVERYONE! Well worth the price tag!
Kayleigh M.
Norco, LA
The fact that they made my favorite mascara waterproof was just an added bonus. It's exactly the same, but now it just doesn't come of as easy. I go for this one when I know I'll be crying, or it'll be raining.
Amber J.
This mascara is amazing! It gives my lashes such a full effect. It doesn't clump AT ALL!!! I have grey eyes and it makes them pop very nicely. I love it and would definitely pay the price for it and buy it again.
Jazmine d.
I have verg thin and short straight lashes. have brown eyes and use the black mascara. its such a good value for a product that does wonders for my eyelashes my second time purchasing and will be doing so again!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.