BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Carolyn S.
Benton, AR
by far my favorite mascara ever. it looks amazing with my dark brown eyes and feels great. i use very often and plan on continuing to use. it is very easy to apply and stays on well. recommended highly.
Dareen T.
germantown
Really great mascara it doesn’t clump up like most mascaras do I love the fact that it’s waterproof because I swim a lot after I began using it my lashes looked great and a lot of people complemented me.
Norhan A.
it was expensive according to its lasting,iam normally has a long lashing so when i applied it i didn't feel difference.i like it was waterproof so it keep stand for long time.
Jenny A.
Hollywood, FL
I've had problems for years with that black under eye raccoon look. For the longest time I thought it was my eyeliner. The problem was my mascara all along. I have tried every mascara on the market, and there are just a few that actually stay put. Better than Sex is the best I have ever worn, but had too much transfer. Once I tried the waterproof formula, this became my holy grail for life. I wear it though intense gym workouts and can still go out in public after, without being embarrassed by my makeup dripping off my face! Woo!
Karina Q.
Clifton, NJ
It really is water proof but for my lashes i noticed way too much clumping and flakes everywhere. I wish it wouldnt clump so much because i do love how waterproof it really is.
Caitlin O.
Farmington, CT
Favorite mascara hands down.. Ever. Has lasting power and am always being asked if I have extensions in. Great thick and darkest of black formulae. I usually buy 3 at a time!
Faith O.
Owenton
When they say waterproof they aren’t kidding. You could cry your eyes out for a good solid 2 hours and still have the mascara gone when all your other makeup is gone. I recommend this mascara totally!
Farah Z.
Its the best mascara I've ever used its very good for you lashes the packaging is very nice the brush is very well done and it works very well with black eyes because it will pop them and make them special I would totally buy it again
Nahla S.
River Grove, IL
Same rating I gave for the non-proof one; AMAZING MASCARA, makes my lashes look stunning. Easy to apply and lasts forever. Price is the only con, but it's definitely worth it.
Brandy S.
Crooksville, OH
I mean; they say better than sex and they could be right! It lifts the lashes, and makes the eyes look open. The packaging is a bomb green colour and it lasts alllllllllll day
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.