BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Madelin E.
Port St Lucie, FL
Slightly clumsy but other than that I LIVE FOR THIS PRODUCT. Honestly don’t know what I’m going to do when I run out of this. On the expensive side but you get what you pay for.
Kathryn L.
California, MD
You could go swimming in this. And it would not come off. For 23 dollars you get the most water proof mascara of your life. It also gives you length and volume. So all in all a great mascara for the price.
Liz S.
Wind Lake, WI
When they say 'waterproof' they are definitely not lying! This can stay on for days if you do not scrub off! Similar pros to the standard mascara as well, voluminous, sexy look.
Alex M.
Thornville, OH
A nice, bold, deep black mascara with staying power. I found that when I applied a couple layers, it got somewhat clumpy though. I have short lashes, so if you do too, maybe go for a less thick formula.
Dareen T.
germantown
Really great mascara it doesn’t clump up like most mascaras do I love the fact that it’s waterproof because I swim a lot after I began using it my lashes looked great and a lot of people complemented me.
Brittany B.
I am really picky about the mascara that I use and I had heard really good things about this product. I wanted to try it to see what the type was so I picked up a small tube from the store. WOW!! I have naturally long lashes to begin with but this mascara really gives your lashes length and volume. I was too excited to try it that I didn't realize at the time that this was a waterproof mascara. I usually don't love water proof mascaras only because I don't like using makeup removers that are oily. Because of this I only use this mascara every once in a while, but I highly recommend it!!
Dina C.
Frederick, MD
This mascara is as good as the regular better than sex mascara. Now that they made it waterproof you can look as good during the summer in the hot weather at the pool. I would definitely buy this again.
Ines M.
Miami Beach, FL
really good for having fuller and longer looking eyelashes . but as a lot of fall out through the day , i have worn this product in school and on everyday use wouldn't really recommend for a full day out
Charity C.
Independence, MO
I have a very hard time finding ANY make up that doesn't run, smear or whatever. I sweat a lot and look like a mess in no time. I have found that this mascara actually holds up
Norhan A.
it was expensive according to its lasting,iam normally has a long lashing so when i applied it i didn't feel difference.i like it was waterproof so it keep stand for long time.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.