BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Abby A.
I want to like this mascara more than I do. I find that it doesn't give me the same volume that the original Better than Sex mascara does.

I usually scrape the extra product into the top of the tube. I find that way too much comes off and that it can get clumpy fast

I usually remove it with micellar water (the green one). It takes a few times to remove it. Even after a shower, Micellar make up wipes and make up remover....... it all still doesn't come off.
Bianca B.
Jackson, MS
One of the best mascaras I have ever used! It does get flakey and it stays in place. If you have oily skin or sweat a lot then this is the perfect for you. It doesn't run at all.
Zoë C.
Bristol
Best mascara ever. I was so excited when they came out with a waterproof version. I use this all summer and it keeps my lashes looking long and voluminous event when I'm sweating
Stacy H.
Sheridan
Used this out of my friends make-up, love it!! I never have to worry about flaking or clumping. And brings out the different colors in my eyes making them pop and appear larger!
Yaneirys A.
Miami,Fl
This mascara is really cool, I don't own one but once I borrowed from my cousin and it's really good because your eyelashes go long and gets more volume, it's really really good.
katherine z.
I have very short lashes that point downward so waterproof mascara is a must for me! I apply this after I curl my lashes and it does a pretty good job in staying curled throughout the day but it does slightly uncurl.
Caitlyn W.
Bangor, ME
This is the best mascara! It really truly works and I will continue buying this mascara over and over again. It never clumps and really makes your eyelashes look fuller. I strongly suggest everyone try it!
Lucero R.
This Mascara Is LIFEEEEEEE!!!!!! Im not usually a fan of waterproof mascara but this one i have to make an exception for! Its perfect & doesn't smudge at all! Very easy to apply!
Brittney A.
Corrigan , TX
I have next to no lashes naturally so anything that makes them look longer I'm all for. Waterproof too?✅Doesn't smear or smudge onto eyelids or under eyes?✅ This one is a must have!
Annie M.
I got this mascara at Sephora for my trip to Cabo and it did not disappoint in the 90+ degree heat! My lashes were curled and there was no transfer. No raccoon eyes!

Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.